Conversation Between hos02 and Daydream

Daydream said:
    Alright glad you got your request filled and really sorry for the delay lol I think it rings a bell now.. really fade bell, but the request sounds a bit familiar? Anyways you take care and don't be a stranger

hos02 said:
    No dear, thank you but its fine, someone already translated it to english for me, but it was 'Fares Karam's wedding song "El Ers.'

Daydream said:
    hey dear, no you didn't sound rude! Don't worry about it, btw I can't seem to remember.. Have I gotten back to you on your request yet? Because if I haven't I may need you to resend me the request. Did you post it in the forum? sorry I can't seem to remember

hos02 said:
    Oh thats fine, fair enough. I dident mean to sound rude or anything. I was in desperate need of the lyrics thats all. Thank you so much for letting me know, I appreciate it. Take care.

Daydream said:
    Oh I'm sorry.. my time has been crunched lately.. I have a lot on my plate. I'll hopefully get around to them.. its the lack of lyrics that's slowing me down because I've got requests from other people who are in the same situation too so I'm trying to get around to all of them

hos02 said:
    Hey Daydream, can you please check you inbox. Ive replyed to your message and I still havent heard from you yet. Thanks