Conversation Between Frankie Jasmine and amaryn

amaryn said:
    Frankie.....!!!!! <3

Frankie Jasmine said:
    This is such good news about the process of your poetry being published! Ok, I understand things will move slowly... I can be patient! You know I'm serious to purchase! Thank you for being in touch. Will respond more later!

amaryn said:
    Hi Frankie! Yes, of course I'll let you know, when/if poetry is being published. I met a publisher in Amsterdam 2 months ago, but things move slowly, although she wants to help me going ahead. Writing has been very active and I must say also haiku I have practiced a lot. My box here on Forum has been overfilled, must empty it and send you mail! So happy to hear from you. Bless you!

Frankie Jasmine said:
    Amaryn, how are you? Are still writing poetry? Maybe you could tell me where you're posting it. I still expect to hear when you get published!

amaryn said:
    too good to be true, Frankie! Check yes, plz do & I'll wait fot your news eagerly. Too long no news at all!!!

Frankie Jasmine said:
    Living life in the Real World, and still alive & kicking! Music remains an integral part of my life. I'm drawn back to ATL to share new music, songwriters, artists. It's all too wonderful to keep to oneself! Hope you are well! I'll be dropping by from time to time. Give regards to all!

amaryn said:
    so sad we seem to have lost you, dearest friend. It indeed makes a difference in my life: ( As an optimist I keep waiting though. One never knows...

amaryn said:
    A GREAT 2015, FRANKIE and plz, don't you go all silent, that'll be too mean! ;-)

amaryn said:
    awaiting a haiku book from a poet in Africa, Frankie and writing lots of new poetry for which I choose tumblr as my link and twitter as there I get hundreds of comments and readers, whilst here everybody stopped reading them it seems. Soon though planting some new poetrytrees here too How are you, still taking it easy- ?

amaryn said:
    again i am in the library. Delivered another load of books i don't need anymore. People can take them for free. Delivered loads of clothes to RedCross and junk to garbageservice. The more i throw out the better it feels. Tomorrow i hope to find a free
    computer here for doing email and pm's. I am blogging about bullying& pestering on internet/social media & what to do about it. Campaignweek coming. So life keeps me busy. Remember you can read most of my poetry on wachtuiltje.tumblr.com, my blog. Other ppl sayings/thoughts abt poetry, pics& poetry including haiku & aforisms. Enjoy!