Conversation Between dragonfly93 and miss daisy

dragonfly93 said:
    Hi hi, I haven't logged on in ages D: Happy VERY belated birthday, almost six months late. xD Hope all your holidays have been good, whichever ones I've missed since not logging on here. College life is definitely... interesting, to say the least. xD Going well, though.

miss daisy said:
    oh! and Merry Xmas sweety! ^.^

miss daisy said:
    Heeey!
    I missed our birthday, so happy belated birthday!
    Sorry I haven't logged in for such a long time! I hope everything is going great with you and you're finding college life interesting!

dragonfly93 said:
    Hey Farah! Been a while since I've talked to you! How are you?

dragonfly93 said:
    Hi, I'm good I'm almost done with the year... One more week, and it's over. -_- And yes, I did enter Uni a year early, so now I'm on the same year as you :P Considering we share a birthday

miss daisy said:
    hey there, girl! How are ya?!
    oh, I know how that is! I'm the best at procrastinating! but college?! you entered the Uni already?! :O

dragonfly93 said:
    Hi there Farah, it's been a while!! How are you doing? I'm in-between final exams at college at the moment... just been dropping in and leaving wall posts for various people to procrastinate studying

dragonfly93 said:
    Lol... she never responds because we're never on at the same time.

miss daisy said:
    wow, she's pushy well, you can try talking to her just one time, and if she's kinda fishy, block her

dragonfly93 said:
    Lol... I keep deleting her, and she comes back, and is like, Hi, how are ya? O_O