Conversation Between dragonfly93 and amaryn

amaryn said:
    Thanks, Dragon Fly: that'd be nice. You seem a rather busy student+musician. As u said in the pic: there's hope for tomorrow that we'll hear from ya!

dragonfly93 said:
    Oh and to respond to your German comment, since I totally forgot--ja, ich habe in der Uni Deutsch studiert für ein Semester. I listen to some German groups... Not so many as the Nordic groups, but I listen to Oomph! and Faun, as different as they are. xD

dragonfly93 said:
    Hei, moi, terve, sorry! I haven't been on in forever D: I haven't been the most creative as of lately, just busy doing schoolwork and learning languages/cultures. ^^ I'm still uploading to my YouTube channel (sometimes)... Gonna put up a song in Finnish soon enough. I have some crappy recordings in Finnish that I did before I got more involved in the language, and I'm working on Swedish and Danish as well now. ^^ Good luck to you in what you're doing, and hopefully you'll check this conversation. I'll try to come on at least once in a while...

amaryn said:
    Hi lol Hope to hear from you soon. Nice videos you made btw

amaryn said:
    Dragonfly! 2013 should be a good year for us all in spite of everything. Without positive thinking we drown,lol Hope you had a good time!

amaryn said:
    I keep hoping that maybe tomorrow you've got some news.....

amaryn said:
    Hi Dragon! How'zz the singing going for you? I often think about you and your work while I'm sweating over various languages,lol
    I discovered you're interested in poetry too. Well, if you want, have a look : I have my own poetry thread on ATL since two weeks and I have discovered there are others too writing all kinds of great lines like Doug, Moon, Tess and Frankie.

amaryn said:
    Hi Dragon, how'zz it going on the creative side these days? I'm going through a spell of mad song and poetry writing

amaryn said:
    Also Dragonfly, jetzt hast Du angefangen Deutsch zu studieren! WOW!! Die Musik ist auch ganz interessant.
    Kennst Du denn welche Gruppen ?

dragonfly93 said:
    hehehe I was having a discussion on international music with a friend.. apparently she listens to Finnish music as well. I was pleasantly surprised