Conversation Between kazim786 and amaryn

kazim786 said:
    Yeah, It was a book written by Dan Brown then was turned into a movie a few years ago. Its really interesting, it revolves around the Illuminati and how they kill the Pope and kidnap the preferati, and Tom Hanks comes in to try and solve the riddles. I suggest you read it or watch it, its really interesting!

amaryn said:
    Hey, btw, what's "angels and demons"? a movie?

amaryn said:
    Thanx, my friend. You know, I really am proud you've read these poems I write. See my face? Rome is for me IT.
    I could go there time after time, never bores me a bit. Planning a new trip next year autumn there. I hope I can make it.
    Take care, Kazim!

kazim786 said:
    Nice, I've always wanted to visit Rome after I watched Angels and Demons its such a beautiful city. Good luck with the gigs, you'll probably steal the show
    I checked out the poetry thread...seriously, I'm speechless, they're so well written. My favorite is "Feelings" keep it up Amaryn!!!!!

amaryn said:
    Travelled to Rome, a real nice time there, rented an apartment in the centre; nowI'm in Finland preparing 2 gigs and thereafter I visit Estonia...Busy,busy.... Oh- and I write songs and poetry on my thread here on ATL Have a look if you have any time left

kazim786 said:
    Nope still not yet, this year September hopefully. Anyways, how have you been?

amaryn said:
    Kazim! Started your studies already?

kazim786 said:
    Hiya, sorry for the late reply, been a tad busy lately. Nope unfortunately no volcanoes in the UAE but there are some extinct ones in Saudi Arabia- but I don't want to go there! Lol, I don't think I mentioned Dubai, maybe you're psychic! :P Yes blue lagoon was great, it was lovely to jump into hot water whilst the temperature was like 2 degrees...no singing though haha! No, Dubai isn't the new place of my studies, I'll be starting my university here in London in September of this year. I'm hoping to join Emirates and move to Dubai after I graduate though.
    Enough about me, how are you? Hows life, what have you been up to lately?

amaryn said:
    Hi, Are there any volcanoes in the Emerates? Yes, I mentiones Dubai. Just felt like that. Have you mentioned it earlier on? Maybe. I knew about Iceland though, didn't know how long you were there. You seem to have liked that trip a lot
    I went to the familiar places like the Blue Lagoon, standing in the water up to my waist while singing. It was quite unforgettable
    So is Dubai your new place of studies?

kazim786 said:
    Hey!! Yes I know its been very long! I was in Iceland for a month because I was doing my volcanology expedition, then I went to Dubai (how did you know??!!) :P I wonder how you weren't able to see me in Dubai- im unmissable :P