Conversation Between Robster1983 and amaryn

amaryn said:
    Lol! Are u on twitter?ere. It is a ttough world folloqwing it all but i try! Are u srilk in alkmaar and crazy about 60/70 music? I have missed u a great deal but here u are! Wow!

Robster1983 said:
    Well, I'm not back. But nowadays I feel that, sometimes, I feel like posting something (so much music, so much songs for others - and me - to discover!). So never say never!

But above all: thank you so much for your 'hello'! It is nice to know that I am unforgotten! And help me remind that I shall tell you about my friend who went to Sverige this summer… Screw it, here's some story: she went to the small town (in Dutch it would be called 'gehucht') of Hammerdal, in the vicinity of Östersund (Northern part of Sweden). She came back with legs that had more white spots than a dalmatian has in black! She was almost sucked dry by all the mosquitos. It reminded her of her days in Finland. She was, however, happy with all the Swedish men (and the lack of women).

amaryn said:
    Just a hello to let you know you're unforgotten

amaryn said:
    Is it true??? Are u backkkkkkkkkkkk???????????? Great!

amaryn said:
    Wheaaaaa aaaa ya,lol????????????????????????????????????

amaryn said:
    Lol; *** gaat ie in Alkmaar?

amaryn said:
    Hi, Rob. As the saying goes: what'zz up, Doc?

amaryn said:
    Well, not with a canon you can get me over there on fb, I hate it with all my entire guts, like I hate London City, Wall Street, and all
    the trillions of euros gone blank into taxparadises for a Happy Few leaving the rest of us all with a burden of too little work, too few jobs, too little payment and all the misery going with it. My consolation? This ATL, my music and the few happy faces
    appearing here like yours only too seldom, too rare and goddamn always scarcely available,LOL
    Do something about it, can you, pleeze?

amaryn said:
    Alkmaars viktorie op ATL: I nearly dropped dead, lol! How nice of you just to pop in and smash a line on my wall like a piece of cake in the face of the groom, haahaa
    Summer raging, weddings too, I have two latino weddings in front of me and 3 hrs of latino music to perform in the weekends to follow;otherwise kind of holidayish. What's your summer like, Rob?

Robster1983 said:
    It's always a plesure to see you here, too!