Conversation Between MysteryUp and Frankie Jasmine

MysteryUp said:
    Yay I'm from Greece yeah. Thank you for your nice words. The name was kinda random I was searching for a Dandy Warhols song and the forum asked me a name. So I thought that song is a mystery to me. Mystery Up. The up was total randomness tho :P As for Shakira yeah she is truly an artist though the last years has made some mistakes but ok. Kisses to Kentucky

Frankie Jasmine said:
    MU: Thank you, I'm doing great! How about you, sir? Do I understand correctly--you live in Greece? I'm from Kentucky, U.S.A.
    I like your screen name, BTW! Thanks for introducing me to the "Latino" Shakira! I'm quite stunned by her!

MysteryUp said:
    Hello Frankie. I hope you are ok. Lots of love from Greece. <3

MysteryUp said:
    Yeah it's a great thread. Thanks! I like to share the songs I listen to with other members

Frankie Jasmine said:
    MU . . . glad to see you around the "Mood by Song" thread!

MysteryUp said:
    Thank you that was so warm and kind. Of course my message was more for the not responded threads I've posted months before and not so for the translating groups. I'm here almost a year and I'm so happy to meet Mixalopoulos and other kind members because I love music too and I like to spread it. I of course came to the conclusion that my not responded threads are my own mistake cause the songs I search are kinda obscure. You know. Soundtracks and some melodies rom unknown artists. Thanks for the note I will check. Take care

Frankie Jasmine said:
    MysteryUp,

I saw your complaint about not getting translations and answered you, even though it was an old message.

On the COMMUNITY>General Discussion>Games & Questionnaires>"How's Your Mood - Told through Music," we have at least one person from Greece, plus a moderator from Greece who looks in on us (Mixalopoulos), and one or two who know a little Greek. And you write very well in English. We are a small, happy, group. If this is what you are looking for, we'd be happy for you to join our casual thread! We have fun, we are from all over the globe, all ages, and we share international music, including English/American music as well as Greek, Turkish, German, French, Hebrew, Romanian, and other lanugages! We are merely lovers of music, warm friendship, and happiness.[B][/B]