Conversation Between Venomonology and ROBBMACK

ROBBMACK said:
    Ah Mannnnn.... I just read it,.. I should pull an edit but ima dead it.. it wanted out, I let it.. fuk it, its threaded....

ROBBMACK said:
    Thanks for the input V... Yeah it probably was kinda bland... Regret some of now ..But I am literally still faded I guess I was unable to be very clever, the damn letters on my phone are still jumpin off my phone at me.....
    Sux too cuz smooth viciously raped that one...

Venomonology said:
    hey man, your vocab was used much better in that last drop. try workin in some more clever metaphors with to make the reader think about what you're sayin instead of being so literal. just a tip.

ROBBMACK said:
    Haven't checked yet but I have a feeling u snapped at me

Venomonology said:
    oh yeah, & I forgot to say before - if you ever don't understand something I drop just hit me up via PM & I'll explain it

ROBBMACK said:
    Man, G. Straight up.. u are of the very same hi caliber urban poet as _S and .Smooth..I hope to reach the level u guys are on for real....pure and in search only to improve your craft .. all three o uuuz ... And you've all got pure respect for eachother.. that's dope G..thanks for helping me grow,Im fitn to wreck sum it'll be better thanx to all three o uuuz

Venomonology said:
    ha, don't worry too much bout lookin up words.. I still look up stuff every day to find the right word to use in the right lines, that's what improving's all about

words are the tools we use; the more you know, the more you can do

ROBBMACK said:
    I feel u he uses words I have to look up tho..haha smooth is the reason I kept comin back, back in the day, but it was the a§§ whoopin's _S be handin out and advice from both of them that have helped evolve my presentation.. big ups to both... But you're the one doin it right now... Yeah well catch up one day..

Venomonology said:
    nah man, I got big respect for smooth.. he's one of the most naturally talented guys I've come across

he got stuff going on in the real world tho, sometimes distracts his passion away. y'know? he's same as _S tho, always gets back on it

that's why I like here, _S & smooth motivate me when they're both on it.. different styles all rippin, but it's respect too.. don't find that around so much these days

yeah, we can go at it. I check on here most days, won't always have time to reply immediately but I'll get to it.

ROBBMACK said:
    I'll be here for sure I do all this on my phone, went and got a big HTC. So we go at it..

Big props none the less.. u got mad skills