Conversation Between Loreley and amaryn

Loreley said:
    I'm sorry I reply so late.. :/ Yes, I celebrated New year with my family at home. What about you?

amaryn said:
    How has christmas been on Euboia? Still one celebration to go before 2014 is a fact.Are you going ti be at home?Sto spiti sou?

Loreley said:
    Yes, I live in a small town near Chalkida

amaryn said:
    You are from euboia!! I lived there 2 years in Amarynthos. I love it. Kartistos, Kimi and the mountain villages. I hope to go some day there for a visit again.

Loreley said:
    Oh, so you speak many languages. I speak only greek(obviously), english and german.
    Classic guitar?

amaryn said:
    well, at school we had French, English, German, Dutch, Latin and Greek, so that's for starters. But modern Italian and Greek is a different story. I understand quite a bit, not all of it! And now I speak Finnish and Swedish too, as I live here....
    Greeeeeaaaattt! Saxophone! Nice instrument! Mine is guitar.

Loreley said:
    Very interesting. What languages do you speak?
    I started playing the saxophone some months ago.

amaryn said:
    I play guitar (acoustic) and accompanny myself while singing in many languages. It has been wonderful, though life is very unstabile and full of uncertainties: I like it that way as I am my own boss! Do you play an instrument?

Loreley said:
    Oh, you are musician! What instrument do you play? I started learning how to play the saxophone, some months ago. In Greece the most days of the year are warm and sunny. And I think that sun makes my mood.

amaryn said:
    oh dear, I'm fine. I really like your taste of music, being a musician myself that is.... Nonetheless: autumn is showing its force:storms and lots of depressions=rain. Soon we look at winterconditions, that's the way it goes here. And you <333?