Conversation Between jessie zuppo and amaryn

amaryn said:
    where'zz the Lady Jessie these days????

amaryn said:
    Jessie!!! What's up, DOC? Let's have your news! It would be so good to hear from you.

amaryn said:
    Hi Jessie!! Remember you're not forgotten, Jess. I am always looking if you're online! Take care....

amaryn said:
    Hi Jessy, forgive me for being absent right now. I return next week, as from saturday I have no gigs untill july- most likely. I hope that things are going well for you! Be good

amaryn said:
    Ooooh- I wrote you a very long pm and it seemed to have got lost... I can't revive it, so later I write a new one, but for now:
    no, I am hardly ever offended, only if people bully me and yes, I am a songwriter and professional performer (guitar+vocals), always been and all the rest I shall tell you on pm later .
    Take care, Jessie!

amaryn said:
    Done! *

jessie zuppo said:
    Hi amaryn...I wrote a very RAW, and vernacular SHOCKING POEM in an urban/spoken word format. It does use the word '****" and "*****"..just a note, I do not hardly ever use these words, I have a history of writing punk rock songs, so I pulled from that and my pain of "losing" a friend, who was fake, and whom I never had a real friendship with.....it's called "Cristene"...I would love if you could read it and critique it, thank you oh so much!!

amaryn said:
    Hi Jessie!! What does your world look like now as spring is approaching?

amaryn said:
    Hi Jessie!! What does your world look like now as spring is approaching?

amaryn said:
    Got your message, ever so lovely and well understood. It made me very happy indeed. It was deleted mysteriously by my laptop and I reply after 2 weeks, going to Asia now. Bye, my dear friend. You are one of the few who understands me.