Conversation Between sohuda and amaryn

amaryn said:
    Huda!! Are u alive??? What's up there, eh?

amaryn said:
    Dropping by to ask how you are doing...Give Uzz a Buzz, will you?

amaryn said:
    Huda! Studying hard? How'zz life been the past few months(!!!). Thinking of you

sohuda said:
    oh that's good, about the weather that is..
    so what have you been up to these days?

amaryn said:
    My eyesight is as bad as -18, that's why they operate. Outside it's luckily still +17 degrees
    IMO = in my opinion
    Thanks for wishing me well!

sohuda said:
    -18? wow it's still Sept
    so you're planning to do an operation? salamat: that is an expression we use when someone is sick or has a health problem which means hope you get well
    what does IMO mean?

amaryn said:
    a frosty temp as -18, to tell ye the truth. Unnoticable as I have lenses, but in 2 years blind without operation
    So : insallah indeed, Huda!
    Nice u still have some time for yourself IMO!

sohuda said:
    ohh my eyes aren't better than yours I've started wearing glasses a month or so ago, I have -0.75 shortage in each eye, what about yours?
    I've been on holidays all Ramadan and I'm starting college on the 24th of this month so I still have some time inshallah

amaryn said:
    Huda, ciao&salam! how'zz U doing as we sy in bad english PS:Can I borrow your eyes for a while without rent?

amaryn said:
    Huda, I was in Amsterdam - and came back already after 8 days. It always fascinates me to be there. Beautiful as it is, lived in a small hotel in the oldest quarter of town, along a canal in a house of the 15th century. Unthinkable here
    Now it is back to normal here, awaiting better weather and a gig on July 23. Nothing too bad , but my eyesight is in trouble and
    I wonder what results will be on next tuesday Take care!