Conversation Between miss daisy and amaryn

amaryn said:
    Daisy! How was your summer, dear? Egypt was so restless!

amaryn said:
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and salam, Daisy Spring's in the air!

amaryn said:
    Oh-yes, after Ulm: what studies did you finally start? It seems to have passed me by...

amaryn said:
    Yup, <3 Keep checking on you and always glad to hear from you. Egypt being in such turmoil it seems... My news? Well, I've been fighting with half a meter of snow to be removed from the roof of our apartment, a big job, and all Xmas I was in a cottage in the forest with friends. Beautiful rest, no phones, no TV, no newspaper, no internet. SOOOO RELAXING,lol
    And now our new year begins on 31.12. One feast to go, but just at home, looking at fireworks from our balcony!
    Take good care of yourself,inch Allah!

miss daisy said:
    Oh! I almost forgot! Merry Christmas, Amaryn May you have an amazing holiday and a wonderful new year!

miss daisy said:
    AMARYN! I'm back from the dead! hahaha
    I can't tell you how heart warming it is to come back and see you still checking on me even though I haven't logged in for ages! Thank you so much my dear friend
    My life, there's not much new to share, still going with the same pace, University, politics, all the same So I'm hoping you have some exciting news for me!

amaryn said:
    Worried about you, Daisy... Any life left?....Your stories about Ulm, Salzburg and Switzerland are lovely to read Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!

amaryn said:
    Daisy!!!!!!!!!!!

amaryn said:
    I join that question of Dragonfly... Daisy, you must be very busy as no voice is heard across the Mediterranean.... Take care, will you?<3?

amaryn said:
    Wooowwwwwwwwwww, this has been a long stretch without you. Don't like it, miss your voice a lot, Daisy. What's up apart from
    your new president? I am curious......