Conversation Between miss daisy and Frankie Jasmine

Frankie Jasmine said:
    My sweet Miss Daisy! So good to hear from you . . . May you find blessings, dear. Work hard; but not too hard.

miss daisy said:
    Oh! I almost forgot! Merry Christmas, Frankie! All the best wishes of an amazing holiday from across the globe!

miss daisy said:
    Hey Frankie <3 Oh God I really missed you too :') I'm feeling it all now after I saw all the beautiful posts from the amazing people here on my wall checking on me :')
    I'm sorry I haven't logged in for ages
    All is well with you I hope Lots of love xx

Frankie Jasmine said:
    Miss Daisy . . . we miss you!!

Frankie Jasmine said:
    Miss Daisy! Your new Turkish actor is handsome. I wrote you on the thread . . .

Frankie Jasmine said:
    Miss Daisy! Saw you post on amaryn's Wall. Just wanted to drop in to say hi and that you've been missed. We've added several new threads on the General Threads section recently. One is Maviii's Late Night Show has been revived with new guests! Welcome back!

Frankie Jasmine said:
    You are invited to Cafe Shadow (see posts #1022 and 1006) for food, drink, and merriment, a gathering to show our appreciation to Cafe Shadow's proprietess, ShadowLeeSharp.

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/general-discussion/107472-cafe-shadow-52.html