Conversation Between desert rose and amaryn

amaryn said:
    Trying too! It ain't easy, mostly I sing in our kitchen, but I write a lot of poems and songs at the moment and that's very positive,lol
    I sincerely hope you're managing well and indeed flourish like a desert rose should
    Nice to hear from you too!

desert rose said:
    This desert rose..each of her veils a secret promise http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3lWwBslWqg
    Yes, they do! Hi dear amaryn, very nice to hear from you! Been a long time..I'm trying to do okay..:| hbu?!

amaryn said:
    In the desert flourish roses. Beautiful thought. Can roses speak apart from their wonderful odour? IOW: how r u?

amaryn said:
    what about yourself,lol?

desert rose said:
    polyglot!

amaryn said:
    Thanks shukran, merci, ta, kiitos, tack, tesekkür ederim, spasiba!<3

desert rose said:
    Thank you!Happy New year too you too!May the best of you past be the worst of your future!

amaryn said:
    Happy New Year, darlinkkkkkk!!!! Nothing but friendship, love and everything you need to make your life the way you want it to be<<3<3<3
    How r u?

desert rose said:
    London business school. Are you on fb?

amaryn said:
    Great analysis, lol Yep, maybe the ship is sinking, luckily I am a good swimmer, depends how far of the coast the ship sinks of course
    What sort of university prepares you for that job of yours? Where did you study?
    Take care!