Conversation Between Erito and amaryn

amaryn said:
    Of course not! My coffeeshop pal! How'zz life doing? Mine is pretty fine right now after reorganisation. Only economical situation in this part of the world is not good...

Erito said:
    Hey there, you still here. you haven't forgotten me have you?

amaryn said:
    Caramba, amigo! How'zz la vida where you are? Been missing you (and the cafe as it is)

amaryn said:
    I see what I can do about it,lol Jazz is such an enormous field of music, you know. I'll be posting some on the Cafe thread

Erito said:
    Hey, I know what the cafe needs, It is clear, we need more jazz. I like jazz but I'm not an expert on the matter, that means my knowledge about it is pretty limited so I trust you can enlighten me with your wisdom about the above mentioned. Hey have a nice day

Erito said:
    Not anymore, thanks for asking. Well, I always get bored when I wait for my girlfriend to get out of her classes, which happens pretty often. But I'm getting used to it so it's OK.

amaryn said:
    still bored,lol? Nooooooooooooooo, can't be with all thet sunshine you've got around you!

amaryn said:
    Yes, let's do it, Erito, of corse you're the expert: you live right in the middle

Erito said:
    Yeah, we should. You know, she is interested in learning Spanish so maybe if we bring some Spanish related stuff we can make an interesting place for her and maybe someone else.

amaryn said:
    Yeah, don't! Shall we invite Viva for some good central American coffee? Bet she would like it. I LOVE cardemom coffee,