Conversation Between Armita and amaryn

amaryn said:
    Armiiiiiiiiiitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Still around??? How r u?<3

Armita said:
    lovely feet
    Rihanna'd be jealous of my ducky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amaryn said:
    Lovely ducky, by the way!

amaryn said:
    Don't worry, my dear Armita! There's a lot of propaganda talk on both sides and you can compare it with the status quo of North and South Korea or India and Pakistan. Noone is that crazy, as they know it will not solve problems and is too dangerous just for anybody. Iran could indeed easier be destroyed, but they have powerful friends who won't allow the consequences.
    Therefore it doesnot happen. Much more important is to keep Israel in line and to get them finally to accept the Palestinians who have suffered so deeply and horribly. How dare they?
    But suffering is common everywhere in the world. Even we have lots of homeless, poor people. Don't believe we have no problems at all, we just have less people put in prisons for no reason but opposing the government. You can do that freely here. Little advantages, sure...
    Remember: even the desert can grow trees in the end!

Armita said:
    To tell the truth I don't care what Nostradamus once said about 2012 but it's a good excuse for America's government to start its military attack.I remember two years ago when Obama said that they would give Iran a two year chance to desist from working on its nuclear project.Well two years have passed and it's truly scaring for us ,as Persian people or as people who're living in Iran.We don't want another Hiroshima.no one wants....
    I just don't understand what's going on in their minds?war between two demons sacrifices million innocent angels.
    If you pay attention to the recent Hollywood's movies you'll see how they're working on people's minds.They're mostly based on the War,death,the end of the existence,the aliens attacks,and so on and who's the savior?The answer is : U.S.A .I don't know why all the heroes are from U.S.A(for example Jack Bauer-the new version of Hercules)...maybe they have a good diet (and it's because all the God's blessings are put in U.S.A!!!!!!)

amaryn said:
    Nostradamus is an interesting fellow If someone could really foresee the future happenings of our globe, I doubt if we
    could breathe I am not that mad, you see

Armita said:
    It's all because of Nostradamus and his frightening predictions.(crazy people still do exist in this world who believe in these b...s... )

amaryn said:
    Misery year? Gives the number My Princess Armita the shivers? Kheyli mamnoon, hermosita!<3<3

Armita said:
    Thanks amaryn! You don't know how much it means to me to be wished like that.So I'd like to wish you the same.
    May this new year bring you & your family so many happy moments.
    (2012!!!!!!!!Misery year! )

amaryn said:
    Armiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiita!!!! Our New Year is only 3 days away and the year 2012 is up and coming. Yours begins in March I believe, but I want already now wish you all the luck in the world, as that is our tradition. May wisdom fill your heart and may you endure true friendship