Conversation Between nourxnour and amaryn

amaryn said:
    What kind of voice Benyamin has on stage? HOW does he perform? Interests me - after all I'm a singer!

amaryn said:
    No, Roma is ihead of me,lol I'll tell you later about it..... Been there 4 times already. I just am kind of addicted....
    You wait for college? Well, try to survive I'd say. I did and survived- in Germany that was....

nourxnour said:
    Awh amaryn I'm so happy for you I'd love going to Rome !!! how was it, how many days did u stay ? would u go back another time ? and most importantly, how were your gigs ?!!! :O
    I'm good thank you, still daydreaming about benyamin xD haha oh and busy with college :/ or actually busy worrying about college

amaryn said:
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, guess who'zz backkkk from this wee journey across the Baltic It was awesome, the weather, the food, the everything.
    How are you?

nourxnour said:
    You have no idea Amaryn. I regret SO much that I left before it finished, but if i hadn't i would have gotten trouble with my family :/
    heheh but yeh it was in Russell Square, it's in the University College of London. Very far from my house. I loveeeeeed it, already told this to everyone, but seriously when he sang my favourite song (ashoob) i felt i was about to die of happiness haha. (im pathetic i know :P ) and it was even better live !! And yeh I love those songs, but if you haven't already, try listening to Ashoob. II think it's great and i'd like to hear what you think of it

amaryn said:
    Hey Nourxnour , you are probably still in Seventh Heaven as we say about the concert in London. Whereabouts was it? And, of course, you liked it???
    "Tavalod" and "Booye Eidi": great!!

amaryn said:
    Hey Nourxnour , you are probably still in Seventh Heaven as we say about the concert in London. Whereabouts was it? And, of course, you liked it???

amaryn said:
    you're welcome, Nourxnour! I'll be posting there once in a while too

nourxnour said:
    Oh that's pretty cool ! Please do tell me if you come here, I'd love to hear your singing
    By the way, I've had a look on the francophone music thread, I love that ! Seriously! There are like so many great songs I'd never heard of before thank you for telling me about it by the way now whenever I feel like listening to a new (good) song I've been going on that thread

amaryn said:
    Yes, a lot. Even in London, Roundhouse! But that's when I lived in Glasgow (3 years) and I seem to think time flies....
    Now I'm here in Northern Europe already too long and climatewise I am crying (though Scotland wasn't much better either)
    But: one never knows. It could happen again I come to England to sing