Conversation Between SoyPoliglota and amaryn

amaryn said:
    Lol!

amaryn said:
    Polyglot. Where the heck are u hiding,lol?????????????? Missing u here,**********it

amaryn said:
    Didn't know you are this busy! How come that you're so much on the road, as you mentioned? Hope you're well though!

SoyPoliglota said:
    I agree about the Balkan music topic! And I have to apologize again, I barely have time to shower, internet is a luxury I can't afford these days - I'm always on the road, have no free timeeeee!

amaryn said:
    Yep, drug moi, we shall pump some new life in the Balkan thread, as it has been badly underestimated, what do ye think?

amaryn said:
    Shame on you,lol You have been so lazy, it is not to be put into words. However, you answering the message in the end is a big relief.
    I'm fine, busy and restless. Full of insomnia, which maddens me and hoping to live in a better world some day
    Sorry for my friends in Syria, Bahrain, Iran and whereever else they don't know what's coming next....
    What about you,lol?
    How'zzz life been treating you?

SoyPoliglota said:
    It's been soooooo long since the last time I wrote to youuu! I'm ashamed.. How's life and everything?

amaryn said:
    sounds good to me- so your words are mine! keep in touch with the Dutch,lol

SoyPoliglota said:
    Well, first I lost the password to this account, so I thought it would be better to take a rest for a while, because I used to spend a lot of time on the internet, and as you said, that is not very healthy.. But I think I'm starting to learn how to balance the time I spend online and the time I spend offline.. Hopefully now I will have time for both things. Keep in touch with my virtual friends without forgetting the ones that are 'real' .. And yes, it's summertime and I have more things to do offline, so I don't spend much time on the internet, but I don't want my online friends to think that I have forgotten them!

amaryn said:
    I am very proud of the heart you sent me Here's mine for you too You were away for a while, that's good, sometimes one needs a rest from all internet stuff. I find that healthy and even necessary. Don't want to be a zombie. Have so many interests, especially
    in summertime, even though this one is weatherwise not a very good one: it's worse in England and the like!