Conversation Between LycaNightmareLuc and amaryn

amaryn said:
    Vanished? Just like that? I had better not believe this! Hope you're not one of those One Day Flies.....

amaryn said:
    Sounds mighty way-too-far-from-my-world Yep, I see the wickedness....
    I have sort of dug myself into Forum over the past two years and it feels good. May it stay that way.
    Anyway, I travelled a lot for my work too as I said and I don't regret being at home either

LycaNightmareLuc said:
    Hey! well I can't give too much of an answer to the question you asked. About all I can say is that I've gotten myself involved in cooperative technology, even internationally, and that's where the wicket gets a little sticky

Lol "not sure" about Nere. Well I guess that's par for the course on an Internet forum. Sometimes we can't be sure at all about anything at all ....j/k

Oh man facebook, yeah what a disaster area that has turned into. I can sympathize.

Forum is great for sure!

amaryn said:
    HI! Why do you travel so much? I used to sing a lot abroad, but now it's more quiet. Last year I travelled just for fun here and there.
    As regards male and female, believe me, I don't always remember either who is male or female. I am male and married, no kids.
    About Nere I am not sure. The pumpkindress story has mixed things up
    It's just for fun after all...
    Dragonfly is a musician like myself. Well, you'll slowly find out This Forum has great spamcatchers, but nobody's totally safe anymore.
    I had to leave fb as I was overloaded with spam and people seemed to think I swim in my money.
    That brought an army of flies clinching to this (=me) lamp, however that started, just forget. Forum is great

LycaNightmareLuc said:
    Hello amaryn and thank you for leaving your nice note on my page. This is my first time online since I first joined this forum. Finland! So is it Finnish that I see here in other messages? I love it that this site seems to have so many active members from so many very interesting places around the world. And I take it you're a musician too, which is all the more interesting! I want to wish you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year, and I'll hope to see you around the forum :-)

amaryn said:
    Atl Chat Cafe needs another visit by you,lol. I posted the much discussed pumpkin dress. By the way, nice to meet you, I am a musician from Amsterdam living in the Polar Country called Finland