Conversation Between marigold11 and amaryn

amaryn said:
    Still love your Venice picture. Have u read the Donna Leone detectives playing in Venezia? It's also an excellent series on TV, strangely enough in German (with subtitles)

amaryn said:
    Hi, Marigold! Thank you, and may you have a great year yourself I hope you are doing fine!
    Aidee shoma mobarak, is that correct?

marigold11 said:
    hello,its late but Happy new year,all good wishes for your coming year

amaryn said:
    Have a look at my poems and tell me what you think on the Poetry thread,lol Never enough opinions and I truely appreciate it.
    Noone looks and moves forward without opinions, good or bad, it doesn't matter: always fruitful

marigold11 said:
    im fine,thanks.hope this problem solve one day,why jobless?what do you do?but it wasnt that bad i think you can rest and start again also you are writing poems so thats great,wish you good luck...

amaryn said:
    Great you can now, Marigold I know about these troubles. In Dubai they start a conference now about that with representatives of very many countries. It is a difficult item
    I hope you are allright, of course, have good health and enjoy your life. Tell me something about it
    I have been jobless since two weeks, economy sucks, but I write poetry (poetry thread) and sing at home, here in our kitchen.
    Keep smiling, believe in tomorrow, baby

marigold11 said:
    hi,i saw your message now,how are you?this site is filter here so i couldnt open it

amaryn said:
    It's been a mystery to me where you are, my Venetian Mary Gold. How'zz your summer been<3?

amaryn said:
    How r u, Marigold? Chetori? So nice to be in Venice with you. Imagine: us in the gondola looking at all that beauty around us!
    Luckily the threads to learn your language have returned here on Forum too.
    I would have missed them dearly

marigold11 said:
    hi,im fine little busy with work.so you were on trip,i didnt know.hope you enjoyed it.here was so hot some days ago.once i asked you about your music but i think you didnt see my messege.you like my avatar(thanks)i think you like venezia so much.(me too),have nice time