Conversation Between smoothtung and ROBBMACK

smoothtung said:
    That blows, yea hit up Tania ATL she can help u with that. Good luck cud hope ur on soon

ROBBMACK said:
    Hey G, I'm locked out. Canttt get in with good phone forgot password and have a different email.. than I signed up with.. can u help or tell me how to hollar. At admin.. new email.. robbmack45@gmail.com... no. (512)605-8719.. thnx

smoothtung said:
    Aha I hear ya I'm out for the night too. And no doubt old times for sure, drop a bomb when you get the minute

ROBBMACK said:
    =ROBBMACK;972245]HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!
    I knew u was gonna bring the heat sun....burn it down bro I'll be on tonight...that one might not get dented tonight I'm a lil faded..and that sh¡t was serious....glad to get back in the ring with u tho..just like old times[/QUOTE]

ROBBMACK said:
    HELL YEAH!!!!!!!! I knew u was gonna bring the heat sun....burn it down bro I'll be on tonight...that one might not get dented tonight I'm a lil faded..and that sh¡t was serious....glad to get back in the ring with u tho..just like old times

Nov 2011

smoothtung said:
    I got it. Good ****. This ones for you

ROBBMACK said:
    Already.. That last one was .for u tho..

smoothtung said:
    Thanks, back at you homie

ROBBMACK said:
    You seriously brought the fukn pain with that last one smooth..mad fukn props G!!!

ROBBMACK said:
    Read it G, everything I post will tell u within itself who its for. For those that wonder..., probably not at them.. not only the first two sentences, but also the "_S" is a dead give away.. "U.K."