Conversation Between i'm little one and velvet_sky

velvet_sky said:
    Hey there, sorry I am not on skype so often, however I added you and wrote to you, but I guess you were not there

i'm little one said:
    heyyy and where r u in Skype??:-))

velvet_sky said:
    Hey, hey nice to hear from u well, I am also doing fine, everyday learning smth new about spanish, just lovely yeah, sure u can ask me whatever u want, as far as I can help u i am always there what is ur skype name?

greetings

i'm little one said:
    hey,Temi :-)
    im ok,workin and workin and i forgot about this forum for some time but now decided to come)))
    what about u?
    Yeah i wish to learn Spanish and its great that u learnin it too,so if i have some questions ill ask u)))
    so tell me do u have skype?if yes add me,coz ispend a lot of time there)))

velvet_sky said:
    Hey little )) How are you? We haven't seen each other for like ages! I really do miss those time when everybody used to post something here on the forum. I guess everybody is kinda busy now How have you been? I saw you want to learn Spanish? I am currently doing this, Spanish is so lovely language, I love it! In this connection, we may change some experience or even we may practice with you, hehe

Greetings, and hope you're doing fine

i'm little one said:
    Again Lambe

i'm little one said:
    thanks a lot Temii didnt know about that program but if its possible ill find it

velvet_sky said:
    I did a search, but I didn't find anything :[ sorry.... I guess you can try to download a program for making karaoke and the original mp3 you can convert it into a karaoke (music only) but you have to search for a program, because I don't know one

i'm little one said:
    ok ill waitthanks God i could download his albumcome to our thread about his lyrics

velvet_sky said:
    I don't know an exact site or something for karaoke, but I will try to find something on Google, and If I find something I will let you know