Conversation Between songlover26 and amaryn

amaryn said:
    Songlover... still out there?

amaryn said:
    I am so glad to hear that. Are you still living in India, the country of wonderful curryfoods and beautiful architecture?

amaryn said:
    My dearest Songlover; I feel blessed to hear from you and I sincerely hope you are well in our troubled world. Here in Finland things- economically speaking- look grim, but I am reasonably well and the last one to complain. I compose, arrange and soon go into a studio to make music again! How r u?

songlover26 said:
    Hiii! Friend

Long time no see How are you By grace of God I am great

amaryn said:
    Songlover!!! so nice to see you here. I am utterly astonished, cause I am too Oh, yes, I drop by from time to time. How r u? I am dying to hear abt you!

amaryn said:
    Such a prompt answer is always best! Thanks. I was in Thailand, Khao Lak, not too far from India, though still quite a travel and when the plane flew over India I thought:"somewhere there...." you know
    I am glad all is well with you and I shall be glad to hear from you again!

songlover26 said:
    Hi friend

And Thanks for your kind words..
    I am good...living the days and enjoying the moments

amaryn said:
    hi songlover. Lovely pics you put there. Is that you? N i c e ! Have been away travelling and now I am home again and stay home for the rest of the year doing gigs and composing. How are you these days?

amaryn said:
    Songlover! It's been a while...How are you?

amaryn said:
    Indeed! As outrageous as honour murders in some countries, these happenings tell society needs a BIG looking glass to
    find the roots of these symptoms and tear them out! I am glad to read so many people participate in protesting!