Erfan - Sad Ghasam

Thread: Erfan - Sad Ghasam

Tags: None
  1. perspolis-e-shireh said:

Default Erfan - Sad Ghasam

can i get Sad Ghasam in english and farsi please?

2. perspolis-e-shireh said:

can i have sad ghasam by erfan please?

fairy said:

Sad ghasam = 100 swears
    Chorus

Emshab mikhoram sad ta ghasam tonight i will swear 100 times

Zendash mikonam ba rangeh ghalam i will make it a live with the color of brush

Emshab mikhoram sad ta ghasam tonight i will swear 100 times

Zendash mikonam ba rangeh ghalam X2 will make it a live with the color of brush

Verse 1.

Chon nadoonesti bedoon ma khoda sereshtim[since you dont know, recognize that im godly]

Yeki do dasti bekhoon ma cheha neveshtim[ look what I have created using my hands]

Ghollaab be gooshet mesleh langar be darya [ I gotta hook on your ears like an anchor to the oceans]

Hafezeh roohet mesleh sangar too janga [your souls protector like a rifle pit in a war]

Hosseineh teshnam vali teshneyeh khoonam [ im like a thirsty hossein, but thirsty for blood]

Nemisham seeraab ta ke ye rooz bekhoonam[ my thirst wont be quenched till the day that i scream(rap)]

Az rooyeh kaghaz az tooyeh hanjereh [from my lyrics sheet, from my larynx]

Sedaam boland sheh ta ke khoord sheh panjereh[ till my voice get loud enough brake all the barriers]

Bokonam parvaaz be ojeh kooh soffeh[till i fly to the peak of the soffeh mountain(a famous mountain in Isfahan)]

Ba do paa mosafereh darbando darakeh[ till I travel with my feet to darband and darakeh(famous climbing and hang out for the youth in Tehran)]

Nafasam tangeh vaaseh nasimeh khezer shahr[ my breathing is tight for the breeze of khezer shar( famous resort in shomal in the north of iran)]

Too delam jangeh haalam che vakhimeh emshab.[ theres an ongoing war inside my heart, the way that I feel tonight]

Chorus

Emshab mikhoram sad ta ghasam

Zendash mikonam ba rangeh ghalam

Mikhan az ma begiran asl va nasab X2

Verse 2

Mikham beshkoonam har chi marzo ghaedeh [ I wanna brake all borders and boundaries]

Ghableh parvazeh har chi maghzo nabegheh[ before the flight and escape of all our valuabe brains]

Har chi mokh too iraneh tooyeh fekreh jastaneh[ all the brains(youth) in iran have plans of leaving]

Ghaareh be ghaareh too haaleh hejrat kardaneh[ from continent to continent they are traveling]

Baad az do hezaar sal ahdeh sonnat shekandaneh[ after 2000 years it's the time of breaking tradition]

Shadjareh naameh too ghorbat khafeh kardaneh[ suffocating our family trees in exile]

Khodam shamelam estesnaa nistam[ im a part of it myself, im no exception]

Mostaghar tooyeh sheitaneh capitalistam [ im based in the capitalist satan]

Miyooneh vahm-o enheraf gom kardam kistam[ have lost my identity in between groundless fear and deviation]

Hobaabi kazeb shodeh moheeteh zistam[ a false bubble has become my place of living]

Habseh abad che too iran , che ghorbat[ it's a life sentence whether in iran or the outside]

Cheh ghaanei che donbaleh ghodratoh shohrat[ whether youre satisfied with life, or youre after power and fame]

Che seerabi che daari atasheh servat[ whether youre rich or youre thirsty for riches]-

Peyvand kon baa beedari goriz az gheflat[ connect with the truth and awareness and escape from neglect]

Zendash mikonam ba rangeh ghalam

Zendam mikoneh ahangeh ghalam X2

Verse 3

Saalhaa shod separi khodamo yaftam[ years have passed and I found myself]

Harfayeh manfiyeh hamatoono shekaftam[ I cut through all of your negative inputs]

Miyooneh zakhmo hamleh khodamo nabaakhtam[ didn't let go of my goals in the midst of the attacks and the wounds]

Taa abad paydar ketaabeh sheramo sakhtam[ for eternity I stabilized my book of rhymes]

Kas ba to nemibineh az yek zaaviyeh[ nobody sees things from the angle that you do]

Tak dalili ke zarabaneh ghalbet jaarieyh[ (they cant see)the single reason that your heart is beating]

Be kaari eshgh dari va shakket baghiyeh [ if you have passion and love for something, but still have doubts]

Bechasb sakht be kar bezar began yaghiyeh[ stick to it with everything you got, let them call you an outlaw]

Soltaaneh ghalbet khodet bash va bas[ be the only king(ruler) of your heart and that's it]

Vojdan ta marget poshtet ghafelas.[(because) your conscience is a caravan that follows you till your demise]

Soltaaneh ghalbet khodet bash va bas[ be the only king(ruler) of your heart and that's it]

Vojdan ta marget poshtet ghafelas. .[(because) your conscience is a caravan that follows you till your demise]