Reverse

Thread: Reverse

Tags: lyrics, progressive, reverse, rock
  1. ThoDamned said:

Default Reverse

asdasdasd
    Last edited by ThoDamned; 06-08-2011 at 08:04 AM.

MoonRide*r* said:

Sounds good to me. I can imagine it in a couple of different styles of rock, maybe even like one of Scooter's Raves so I'm thinking it should work well if you try to set it to music.

Just one suggestion, last line of the first verse, I might change the phrase "'cos your life is your decide" to "your life is yours to decide" or "'cos life is yours to decide." It's a little better English
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame
  3. Hugo Zhor said:

Great lyrics. I like this "reverse something to something better" nice idea.
  4. ThoDamned said:

Wow thanks both of you =) I haven't been writing lyrics for such a long time.

And Moonride42, i wrote it like that because it flows better with the rest. But "cos life is yours to decide" could also work if done right.
    Also in my opinion lyrics are not about proper language use anyway :P

Thanks

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Reverse your nightmares, reverse what seems
    Turn it into happy dreams, and shape your destiny

Very nice lyrics there, mate. I LOVE this and like moon said I can imagine it in some styles of Rock also! This is awesome and easy to relate to (:
    It's awesome I really like it!! keep writing
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-
  6. ThoDamned said:

Wow thanks! I definately will keep on writing =) For some reason my lyrics always end up with some kind of poetic-ness :P