Hi!

Thread: Hi!

Tags: None

shy.sushi said:

Smile Hi!

Hello everyone! .... i'm here since february... and i still don't know how to use this correctly.... i don't know were to ask :S sorry if i make mistakes!

The thing is... if someone helps me... how can i increase his or her reputation?

Thankss and if it's not here when i can ask... please tell me where!

take care!
    keep paparizouing!!!!

SpudMunky said:

Hi there! I don't see there being a problem with you asking the question in this area! To answer your question on how to give reputation points, if you look at the persons avatar/picture underneath you will find their join date and location etc, then under this there are 3 little symbols, one says off, the next one is three lines, and then another is like a red flag thing, if you click on the symbol with the three lines in it then it'll ask if you want to add to the reputation if you click this then that should do it! Hope this has helped, and that i've not confused you lol! Have fun!
    Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?

shy.sushi said:

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SpudMunky View Post
    Hi there! I don't see there being a problem with you asking the question in this area! To answer your question on how to give reputation points, if you look at the persons avatar/picture underneath you will find their join date and location etc, then under this there are 3 little symbols, one says off, the next one is three lines, and then another is like a red flag thing, if you click on the symbol with the three lines in it then it'll ask if you want to add to the reputation if you click this then that should do it! Hope this has helped, and that i've not confused you lol! Have fun!
    I see... thanks! And if i help someone and that someone doesn't increase my reputation? can i do something about it?
    keep paparizouing!!!!

veronika_pooh said:

well nothing,U can ask him politely to add point to ur reputation,if it is so importand to U
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

SpudMunky said:

You're more than welcome! And as veronika_pooh as put, you cannot do anything about somebody not giving you reputation points for helping them, the only thing you could is politely ask them to!
    Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?

shy.sushi said:

Jeje thanks :P Got it! And one more question! (sorry sorry... so complicated)

If the person that helped me was a moderator,

Can i increase his or her reputation? Is this possible? or as he/she is a moderator they can't increase more? :S

jaja Thanks

So if i have this kind of questions is this the right place to make them?

Thanks again
    keep paparizouing!!!!

veronika_pooh said:

A moderator can give U 2 points,but U won't give anything,U see all the moderators have the max 200 points...and y is that so importand to u anyway?
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

shy.sushi said:

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    A moderator can give U 2 points,but U won't give anything,U see all the moderators have the max 200 points...and y is that so importand to u anyway?
    It's not that important, i just want to understand
    how it works (the whole page)... And for example
    when i ask for translations i know it represents time
    of someone, effort, and i feel this could be a good
    way to say thanks, i mean, for them to take something
    of the favor.

I think it's all, thankss

Have a nice day
    keep paparizouing!!!!