I can help with translations (English to Spanish, or the other way around)

Thread: I can help with translations (English to Spanish, or the other way around)

Tags: None

Pau_GyG said:

Exclamation I can help with translations (English to Spanish, or the other way around)

Hi! I´m new here, but I´d like to help all of you who are interested in having Latin songs translated. I´m an argentinian girl, I´m 23, and I´m studying at University to be a teacher of English language (hopefully in the future I´ll also be a translator...). So, if you have any song you´d like to have translated, don´t be afraid to contact me. My email is pau_gyg@hotmail.com. I could definitely use the practice...
    Waiting for your requests!

2. Gozde said:

Quote Originally Posted by Pau_GyG View Post
    Hi! I´m new here, but I´d like to help all of you who are interested in having Latin songs translated. I´m an argentinian girl, I´m 23, and I´m studying at University to be a teacher of English language (hopefully in the future I´ll also be a translator...). So, if you have any song you´d like to have translated, don´t be afraid to contact me. My email is pau_gyg@hotmail.com. I could definitely use the practice...
    Waiting for your requests!
    Hello pau, it is very kind of you.I'm studying English language teaching, too.I will consult you about Spanish Thanks in advance.Goodbye.