really dunno which song...:/

Thread: really dunno which song...:/

Tags: None

se_miso_kai_se_agapo said:

Question really dunno which song...:/

hey!i ve been lookin for a song but don't even know any part of the song i mean can't write hear exactly...i think vasilis karras may sing it but just guess... so i ll try to write sth hear as much as i could hear but i hope they r not wrong at all or funny...sorry for it and thnx...

prepi na....
    apiso so i kardia sou...
    ta filia sou...
    ...apisti kalani...
    ...ise ma akoma s'agapo...

at chourus he s sayin sth like:
    di mou exeis kani(or kali,dunno)
    ...mia kardia mou....

y! said:

check this link..maybe you that is the song you are looking for..I couldn't find lyrics sorry..

is this the one you are looking for? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgHagm6JfzM

u r just greaaattt!!!i knew u d help me while i was writin....don't disappear from this site,plzzz.....u r the best!!: ))))THNX A MILLION!

y! said:

thank you sweety for nice words
    I am glad I can help you, 'cause I remember the time when I didn't know greek at all, and I had trouble with finding songs or lyrics I needed
    it's my turn now to help someone

uhm don't think but if u need help 'bout anything turkish,i m here to help to pay back sth to u...; )

y! said:

well actually maybe you can..sorry for posted this here, but I just remember one song I liked months ago..so maybe you can tell me what's the name?

here is the link..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgzCrWQKAK8
    I am not sure if it's turkish but...

song is sang both in greek and turkish.turkish side is sang by 'sezen aksu'...and name of the song is 'gidiyorum bu şehirden'(i m leavin this city)

y! said:

thank you very much I love it

yea so impressive song...for the first time i m glad to be at the side of helper one: p