Reservation response for school:(> spanish?

Thread: Reservation response for school:(> spanish?

Tags: None

Gokdeniz said:

Unhappy Reservation response for school:(> spanish?

Hey guys i was wondering if you could translate this part of a letter for me cuz i'm not sure how 2 say it ..
    Muchas gracias ,
    xxx

Thank you for reserving.
    It's possible that you will stay for 3 weeks , from 2 till 22 july.
    We have booked a place for you in the ( a la sombra), about 200 metres from the swimmingpool.
    In july we will organise lots of different activities , for example ,bikingtrips , football matches, and disco party's.
    You can pay with a creditcard.
    Cancelling is only possible till 2 weeks before date.

xiurell said:

Quote Originally Posted by Gokdeniz View Post
    Hey guys i was wondering if you could translate this part of a letter for me cuz i'm not sure how 2 say it ..
    Muchas gracias ,
    xxx

Thank you for reserving.
    It's possible that you will stay for 3 weeks , from 2 till 22 july.
    We have booked a place for you in the ( a la sombra), about 200 metres from the swimmingpool.
    In july we will organise lots of different activities , for example ,bikingtrips , football matches, and disco party's.
    You can pay with a creditcard.
    Cancelling is only possible till 2 weeks before date.
    Gracias por su reserva
    Es posible su estancia durante tres semanas, desde el 2 hasta 22 de Julio
    Le hemos reservado un lugar en la sombra ????, a unos 200 metros de la piscina.
    En Julio organizaremos un montón de diferentes actividades, por ejemplo, paseos en bicicleta, partidos de fútbol, y fiestas en la discoteca
    Puede pagar con tarjeta de crédito
    La anulación de la reserva es sólo posible antes de las 2 últimas semanas de la fecha.

Saludos y buen viaje

Gokdeniz said:

Hey Xiurell ! you helped me again
    i got an A thanks 2 ur great help last time so i'm sure with these new words that wont be any different..and your right i forgot the saludos y bien viaje

I'm sorry if im bothering you with these school things but my last spanish teacher that was helping me resigned so now i got stuck with this woman who talks spanish so fast i can only understand her saying buenas dias estudiantes and then 2 me it sounds like blablabla :P
    anyways ,
    muchas gracias
    xxx

xiurell said:

You don't bother me, on the contrary, I will be pleased to help you with any doubt

Greetings