Who Is Ur Fave Reggaeton Duo

Thread: Who Is Ur Fave Reggaeton Duo

Tags: None

ohsirus said:

Cool Who Is Ur Fave Reggaeton Duo

SHOUTS OUT TO EASTSIDE21 FOR THE THREAD/FORUM IDEA.. I C U .. WE WERE DISCUSSING WHO THE BEST REGGAETON PRODUCERS IN THE GAME TODAY IN MY FORUM "Who's The Best Reggaeton Producer Luny Tunes Or Victor El Nasi Y Nesty Right Now. . ". HE MENTIONED LIVE MUSIC AND SAID THAT JOWELL Y RANDY WERE HIS FAVE DUO...

IN SAYING SO WHO IS YOUR FAVE REGGAETON DUO (U NO THERE ARE A TON OF THEM OUT THERE).. IS IT THE "DUO DYNAMICO" THEMSELVES, WISIN Y YANDEL, RAKIM Y KEN-Y, YAGA Y MACKIE, NEJO Y DALMATA ETC...

WHO IS THE BEST/WORSE DUO? WHO SHOULD STOP BEING A DUO AND GO SOLO? WHAT DO U, THE PEOPLE, THINK...
    .:WOn HUNeTtE:. -PontE eN M! n!veL-

2. BAGurl said:

I saw W&Y live here at Buenos Aires, and they totally kicked ***... Those skinny motherfu**** can really put up a show!!!
    I'm not a big fan of reggaeton, but I listen to it all the time cuz my (ex) bf loves this music, so I'm no expert, but out of all I've heard live, I think they kick *** not only with the songs, music, ryhtm, but with the entire show, the crowd goes fuc*** crazy, and I'm not talking about the typical stupid "groupies", everyone dances and sings. You can definitely feel the "good vibe" all over the place.

Note: They're the only ones (reggaeton performers) I've seen live, but I've seen other bands live and they weren't even close... I¡m talking about LA BUENA ONDA DEL SHOW... get me?

3. dmoney101 said:

Plan B makes some bangin *** weed songs and perreo, so i'll go with them

4. EastSide21 said:

haha thanx ohsirus

like he said i love jowell y randy...they sound great solo but better 2gether...
    Zion y Lennox would be second tho...Khriz y Angel aren't bed either...w/ their first album i really didn't like them but their second album (Showtime) kicked a**

& i think Ken-Y would be gud solo tho...i think when Rakim trys 2 rap in their "romantic" songs he messes them up...jus my opinion tho
    "la diferencia entre ustedes y yo es q... ustedes se adaptan a las situaciones y yo hago q las situaciones se adaptan a mi" -Arcangel

ohsirus said:

Jowell Y Randy Make A Fantastic Duo.. Sometimes Randy's Voice Can Be A Lil Annoying But Ovrall W/ There Whole Production And Bodies Of Work (cd's) They Are A Great Combo...

Ken-y.. Dnt Get Me Strtd On This Guy.. He Is Overdramatic And To Me He Kills The Group. I Dnt Like The Way He Sings And His Swagger Is Whack. Rkm Is Hot He Smashed Gas Pela W/ Nicky Jam And When He Has Been Solo I Think He's Done A Great Job... He's Not Always Smooth On The Romatic Songs But I Think Ken-y Tributes To That And Tries To Out Shine His Partner Everytime They Are On The Mike...

Kriz Y Angel Are Hot And Showtime Is A Banger... Just Listen To That On My Way To Wrk Today... Wish There Was A Female That I Could Perreo W/ Here. . .

Plan B.. Need To Here More Of Them Of Course That Frikitona Remix W/ Trick Daddy And Trina Is Fuego...

Overall.. Based Off Consistancy, Beats, Voices, Interaction As A Duo Etc... I Say My Top 2 Are Wy And Jowell Y Randy In So Specific Order.. Whn I Think Of Reggaeton, And Reggaeton Duo's This Cats Are Always At The Top Of The List. Have To Say Rompe Discoteka W/o Them.. Oiste !!!

6. kashmoney623 said:

Wisin & Yandel, no doubt about it. I have every one of their CD's, and I admit their first few weren't all that. But there was this steady progression throughout each one of the CD's that show they were getting better. Pa'l Mundo was the ****. Every song on that CD was outrageously hot. And it's just been bueno from there. Wisin & Yandel, Duo Dinamico. Sin alguna duda.

ohsirus said:

I Agree Wy Wsnt That Great In The Beginning And They Blended In W/ Other Artist. But They Are Now Ahead Of The Pack And Have A Distinct Sound

8. EastSide21 said:

i agree that Rkm kills it when he's solo too...so i think they both shud just split and make it as solo artists.

i agree WY are hot too

jus to add i also like J-King y Maximan and when they hooked up w/ Jowell y Randy & Guelo Star to make Casa de Leones dat was tha iiSh! them 5 shud make another album 2gether...i swear i LOVE "No Te Veo" & i cud never get tired off that song no matter how many tymes i play it...
    "la diferencia entre ustedes y yo es q... ustedes se adaptan a las situaciones y yo hago q las situaciones se adaptan a mi" -Arcangel

ohsirus said:

No Te Veo Is Something.. I Havent Quite Put My Finger On It Yet. I Thought It Was Hella Cheezy Whn I Came Out And The Video Was "aaiight" (pun Intended). I Ddnt Strt To Dig It Until The Remix W/ Swizz Beatz And Pitbull Came Out. Thats Really The Only Version I'll Listen To.

Casa De Leones Is A Super Crew.. I Dnt Think There Will Be Another Album Too Soon. Randy Is Finna Come Out W/ Another Cd, And Guelo So Everyone On Doin Their Solo Thing Again. However Thats Cool Cuz Whn They Make Another Group Cd, Cuz Their Experience And Knowledge In The Game Has Grown, It Should Be That Much Better