please help with this song

Thread: please help with this song

Tags: None
  1. darrebb said:

Smile please help with this song

Hello,
    I've never posted on a forum before, but really need help finding a couple of songs. The first one is a dance tune & goes "everybody's working for the weekend" then it goes into the chourous. I only heard it yesterday on the radio so think it's a new song.
    The 2nd song was out about 2001 & is a garage/dance tune i don't know any lyrics, but the chorous goes ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh woohoo (sorry i know thats not much help!!) & the last song is a dance tune i kept hearing last year on mtv dance & is by someone called vice city & has a woman singing on stage in a cafe in ibiza & then a man & woman getting out of the pool at the end of the video. Please please help.
    Thanks very much

BoricuaBoy said:

well the first song is called Working For The Weekend, its by Loverboy and its perhaps one of the most well known songs ever. Classic Early 80's pop/rock.
    Aunque digan que soy Un bandolero donde voy Le doy gracias a Dios Por hoy estar donde estoy Y vo'a seguir con mi tumbao' Y con mis ojos colorao' Con mis gatos activao' Ustedes to' me lo han dao'

3. darrebb said:

Thanks for the reply but it isn't that one, i've tried downloading it but the one i'm after is a recent dance tune, anybody got any ideas? Thanks very much

4. darrebb said:

bump