Solved: Can You Please Help Me With This Song?

Thread: Solved: Can You Please Help Me With This Song?

Tags: None
  1. tarajacoby7777 said:

Smile Solved: Can You Please Help Me With This Song?

I recently bought a cd set :Proteraotita and the Euro Edition[with If you beleive me,let's get wild,ok..and others] by Elena Paparizou.I bought them really for my best friend because someone stole her cds when she brought them into work.I liked them too,so when they arrived in the mail I copied them.I really love them,but I can't understand mostly anything on the Properaiothta cd.Does anyone have that same cd,that you could help me out with some of the translation?
    I was able to teach myself a few of the greek letters:like what looks like half of a square sounds like the letter P in english and what looks like the english letter P actually sounds like an R and and what looks like an upside down V sounds like the english letter L . but that doesn't help me a whole lot when I want to sent you the words,because I don't know what most of the greek letters are equivilant to in english,and I only have english letters on my keyboard. If you are not able to help me with that,could you please tell me what these words mean?
    LULUDIA
    ANAMNESEIS
    TREAH KARDIA
    KATSE KALA
    PROTERAIOTHTA
    AFIZEI
    Does that letter which looks like a triangle sound like a D or a TH?
    How about the letter which looks like a backwards 3 ?
    I'm pretty sure that sounds like an S
    Thankyou so much for any help you can give me as I am pretty lost.
    Tara

veronika_pooh said:

Now let's start
    luludia,I never herd it,maybe U meen louloudi(λουλούδι) which means flower
    Trelh kardia(τρελή καρδιά)-crazy heartI know that song it's one of my favourites
    katse kala( καλά)-behave
    PROTERAIOTHTA(προτεραιότητα)-priority
    The last one can't find it,sorry
    now the letters

Λ-L
    I don't know which word looks like a tiangle 2 U but D is Δ and TH is Θ
    Σ-S
    Ξ- that's KS
    Ψ-PS
    Π-P
    Ρ-R

Hope I helped say if U need anything else or U don't understand something
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

3. tarajacoby7777 said:

Smile Thankyou, Veronica ! U R the BEST !!!

Thankyou so much. I didn't know how I was ever going to figure that out. I'm sorry, I guess I was on the wrong part of the site for lyric translations-and you helped me anyway-you are AWESOME ! Many thanks to you.
    Tara

veronika_pooh said:

No problemI told U so U'd know in the future,that's the please 4 greek translationIf U need anything else feel free 2 ask I'm here 2 help
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!