Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Thread: Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Tags: None
  1. cicfotl said:

Quote Originally Posted by naplm
    wats the name of the song at the end of episode 7 on season 5 when they are all at the pool with the girls and Bam and someone else goes down the slide.

Dico was mouthing the lyrics.
    its called the golden egg by the band gnarkill.

im still looking for 2 songs from viva la bam season 4 episode 2 when bam and dunn get to castle dracula. the first one plays right after they climb the huge hill and bam goes "We're here." that same song keeps playing as dunn is walkin up the stairs.

the other songs plays after dunn comes out of the castle with the wine bottles and the lyrics of it are something like "hey lead us to the sea kill ourselves just to be free"
  2. Aalmost said:

Yo! I need this song fast! What's the name of the song when Seth Meisterman and crew are fixing Bams house and the song when Bam and company are doing "the best prank ever" on Ryan Dunn (when he's In his bed)

This is from Season 2, Episode 1 (Castle Bam)

SOMEONE FIND IT QUICK!!
  3. steve said:

hey im looking for the song:
    "It is a sin" - champagne velvet
    its played in season 1 ep 4 when they are going to vegas, when you see the montage of vegas and some airplanes then you see the stretched hummer and they go drive in it, its also played in season 4 ep 8 when dico is up in a tree as a cat and bam comes to rescue him in a firetruck..
    but i cant find it or download it anywhere..
    if anyone has this song plz give it to mee!
  4. Rolstinov said:

Quote Originally Posted by Aregram
    Hello Fellas

I need the name of the song from Season 5, Episode 7 (where they are going to rohoboth lagoon with their self-made boats)

when they are on the car and driving the 40miles to delaware river there is a kind of fast metal song, i need the name of it
    The song is Reflections of Mine by Insania

www.myspace.com/insaniametal
  5. Rolstinov said:

Wink

If anyone wants the song..
    Leave your email and I'll do my best to get it to you.
    Last edited by Rolstinov; 02-08-2007 at 12:52 PM.
  6. moregore said:

Default I Have Been Searching Forever....

OK, VIVA LA BAM SEASON 4 EPISODE 2
    Bam and Dunn are walking to the castle in Transylvania... Dunn is walking up the stairs and a metal song plays with an organ - the lyrics scream "ETERNAL DARKNESS" it's a metal song AND NO ITS NOT 'her ghost in the fog' by COF

PLEASE HELP ME !!!
  7. moregore said:

Quote Originally Posted by neverwastall
    hey i was wondering what the name of the song played when dunn and bam are walking up to the gate of castle dracula in the europe part2 episode in season 5 i know it is by cradle of filth but i dont know the name of the song
    Her Ghost in the Fog
  8. bambam said:

Smile song on juke box

Quote Originally Posted by stuart-donald
    I need to no the name of the song that is playe don the episode that don vito and phil become rockstars its at the start of the episode when he plays it on his juke box if u no this song plz email me the name of it plz plz plz Stuart_d_15@hotmail.co.uk plz plz plz plz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    its your sweet 666 my H.I.M
  9. homewreaker69 said:

Hi there HIM-no1fan
    I just wondered if you had got, king of rock and roll by daniel lioneye yet as i have it
    send me an email at
    bammargera69@hotmail.co.uk
    if your still wanting it
  10. homewreaker69 said:

If there anyone looking 4 song from season episode 1-8 check out this site:
    Telenet - de gevraagde pagina kan niet gevonden worden

it places the song to the scene on most of them, ie in episode 6 bam does the fake oatmeal puke think the song is thanks for nothing by the vandals, there are some which arent placed to scenes but it best ive found so far!!!
  11. ozzy said:

Wink viva la bam

does anyone know the name of the song on the the episode where they all go to the mall of america for a skate demo, i think the episode is called mall of bam...the part where ape and phil are playing dance dance revolution at the arcade???????anyone know the song thats being played at that part??

thanks
  12. hondacrf15o said:

Default season 4 episode 4

on state of bam when bam is talking to brandon at the city hall place and then he gets a "permit" to build the half pipe when there skating it what is that song

i really need help
  13. cicfotl said:

Quote Originally Posted by hondacrf15o
    on state of bam when bam is talking to brandon at the city hall place and then he gets a "permit" to build the half pipe when there skating it what is that song

i really need help
    its zillion dollar sadist by turbonegro

im still lookin for those 2 songs i was talkin about on my post at the top of this page so if anyone has any info thatd be great
  14. bamkut said:

Hey ! HELP ME . I DON'T NOW WHAT IS SONG IN VIVA LA BAM SEASON 3 EPISODE 5 - WHEN BAM AND FRIENDS GO TO THE BOAT.THIS IS LIKE ROCK AND ROLL...ACDC..OR SOMETHING PLEASE HELP ME !!
  15. tink21 said:

looking for the name of the song in seanson 2 when they are showing off the pirate bar...the irish song...please help
  16. hondacrf15o said:

Default mardi gras part 2

when there at mardi gras at the end where its showing all the people and saying something about them what is that song

it shows raab then it say "will not remember any of this"
  17. bbpimp44 said:

Default i need this song

in the episode were vito gets revenge on bam and his crew. its really short when bam is on his way to see vito in a bar the small guitar solo comes on
  18. element518 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Plz can sum1 help me!!
    Whats the name of the song on viva la bam
    I cant remember wat episode its from but it goes
    "Yes Yes , No No" or summit like that
    Plz help !
    the song is turbonegro must be destroyed by turbonegro
  19. element518 said:

Quote Originally Posted by viva_la_Faith
    Whats the name of that song that goes "no, no, no yeah, yeah, yeah"?
    turbonegro must be destroyed by turbo negro
  20. element518 said:

what is the song in season 4 episode 2 entitled viva la europe trip part 2 when vito ruines the first dinner the song starts right after bam says tomarrows gonna be a better day if anyone knows PLEASE help!