Help with a song please

Thread: Help with a song please

Tags: None
  1. robbo1339 said:

Default Help with a song please

hey i heard this song on the radio in Australia and i have a good feeling that it was used for advertising for Hoyts (the cinema company) Australia.

i'm not sure of the exact lyrics but i believe it goes something like this:

"it's heeeeeeeeere everybody, we're all out this way to show you"

or something

it may have even been on pokemon or something if anyone knows please send me an email to "chaingang_soldier_36@hotmail.com"

it would be greatly appreciated

2. robbo1339 said:

it was used in the 1990's by the way and i think it was sung by a male artist or band any information would be greatly appreciated i have been searching every site i can think of including hoyts.com google, wikipedia lol please

3. robbo1339 said:

i just thought it could also be:

"it's here anybody" i have tried Any Song Lyrics .com - New Song Lyrics First! typing in words:
    its here everybody, anybody.
    its there anybody
    and nothing please help if u can 1990's i think mid 90's like 96, 97 around the time of the first pokemon movie thats y i thought it could have been in pokemon

*Polèt said:

Did it talk about Pokemon in the text?
    Are you sure that it has been used in a Pokemon movie?

5. robbo1339 said:

Default reply

nah im not 100% sure it was used in the pokemon movie but im pretty sure it was used in a hoyts advertising preview y have u heard of it

*Polèt said:

Pokemon movies soundtrack's tracklists are easy to find, that's the reason of my question... But I cant' help you for the Hoyts sorry.