Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Thread: Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Tags: None
  1. brighteyes326 said:

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpillowx6 View Post
    Does anyone know what song these words from the episode in the hills when lauren goes out on a date with audrina's friend, friend? It is the same episode where whitney's sister is modeling. The lyrics are like ," My heart is in my way and i'm drowning in this space" and the same song also goes " you make me crazy....." If anyone knows i would really appreciate the name or artist or anything about this song. thanks
    I absolutely love this song! Does anyone know the song title and artist?
  2. caitlinlovesmusic said:

kk ummm whats the song from the episode from season 2 where at the end heidi goes out with spencer after their "break" and its rolling the credits and its like.. oh no ive done it again.. and its really slow and a girl? anyone know I WANT THIS SONG SO BAD!
  3. caitlinlovesmusic said:

wow so i love as soon as i ask my question i scroll up and it says it a million times.
  4. alina82688 said:

Cool

anyone know the song that's playing as Whitney, her sister, and Lauren are walking into the Teen Vogue photo shoot?

the lyrics are

"kick it, cause it's so easy...she'll like it my way, and i know it"
  5. brighteyes326 said:

Quote Originally Posted by caitlinlovesmusic View Post
    kk ummm whats the song from the episode from season 2 where at the end heidi goes out with spencer after their "break" and its rolling the credits and its like.. oh no ive done it again.. and its really slow and a girl? anyone know I WANT THIS SONG SO BAD!
    the song is called "breathe me" by sia
  6. kennedy_03 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Austin View Post
    I want to know the name of the song that is playing when Lauren and Jason are going into the club on New years. The lyrics I know are " I bet that you look good on the dance floor". Who sings this?

i bet you look good on the dance floor - arctic monkeys
  7. hhhmd said:

what is the song in episode 10, when lauren and heidi are getting ready for lauren's 21st birthday party, and right after the song fades away heidi says something like "21..so exciting"
  8. rawr said:

what is this song called it goes like "cause youre my nmber one" some girl sings it. Its the episode when they were doing the oscar fashion show where whitney falls. thanks
  9. sweetlksugr89 said:

hey does anyone know the song on the episode "everybody falls" its like in a different language when theyre preparing for good morning america like the day before whitney walks?? if anyone knows please let me kno thanks =]
  10. Seconds to Breathe said:

Quote Originally Posted by brinnyk View Post
    I know how it feels to be alive
    if you breathe for me
    I'll breathe for you tonight

pleaes please please. its when brody and lauren are parked somewhere.

pleaseeeeee<3:]
    We're called Seconds to Breathe, and that song is called "Three Words."

It's for sale on iTunes, off of our album called "Sirens."

Thanks for the kind words.
  11. hillsfan07 said:

does anyone know the name of the song at the end of the hills 2 season finale.. heidi is driving away with spencer in the moving truck and lauren is wathing them. the lyrics go something like "..to make it okay, i miss you" and a piano is playing.. please helppp thank youu
  12. karendiaz22 said:

in the episode "everybody falls" in the beginning..theres a song that has the words sunday/makeup...it says something like i wanna take u out on a sunday,...its not about the make up....pliss help me find the song!!
  13. beautifullydiasterous said:

OKAY SO ive been searching everywhere for a song i heard on both heidis birthday and i heard it last night on sweet 16
    the lyrics go something like
    "im feelin, shes feelin.... oh!" and its like kinda fast and sounds like timbaland..
    i really really wanna find that song!!!
  14. MTV Fan said:

Does anyone know that one song towards the end of the season finale when Audrina and Lauren are celebrating the fact that they are now living together? It goes:

Everything has changed/Nothing's quite the same/The world I knew so well/Is under a brand new spin

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT EVERYWHERE! PLEASE HELP!
  15. MTV Fan said:

Quote Originally Posted by hillsfan07 View Post
    does anyone know the name of the song at the end of the hills 2 season finale.. heidi is driving away with spencer in the moving truck and lauren is wathing them. the lyrics go something like "..to make it okay, i miss you" and a piano is playing.. please helppp thank youu
    Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone
  16. rawr said:

what is this song called it goes like "cause youre my number one" some girl sings it. Its the episode when they were doing the oscar fashion show where whitney falls. thanks
  17. o2kute4u said:

Quote Originally Posted by rawr View Post
    what is this song called it goes like "cause youre my number one" some girl sings it. Its the episode when they were doing the oscar fashion show where whitney falls. thanks
    number 1 by goldfrapp

can someone help me out. i've been looking for this song and i cant find it! it is on the season finale of the hills the very last song of the episode and the lyrics kinda go something like this..
    "cause it feels like everything is gonna turn out fine, yea a change is gonna come/ya it feels like this time i've crossed teh other side-and its gonna be alright."
    if you could help me out that would be fantastic!!!!!!!!!thank you
  18. o2kute4u said:

hey all. this website might help you out with your episode songshttp://www.lauren-conrad.net/soundtrack2.php
  19. MTV Fan said:

Quote Originally Posted by o2kute4u View Post
    hey all. this website might help you out with your episode songshttp://www.lauren-conrad.net/soundtrack2.php
    OMG!! This has everything! THANK YOU SO MUCH! The song I was looking for was called Goodbye by The Ruse.
  20. futuremrsjakeepstein said:

does anybody know the name of the song that goes "i don't know if we're lost or just afraid of trying... it's just another day."
    thanks so much!!!