Quote Originally Posted by HCOModel View Post
    Its Houston Calls-Elephant and Castle
    thank you so muh i have been looking 4 that song for like ever
  3. bohigianl said:

Cool The Beat Is Knocking At My Brain!

HELP

Abercrombie website, Track 11...

Lyrics are

"I am not always you and you are not always mine, it's all right to fall apart sometimes. After all is said and done, one and one still is one, when we cry, when we laugh...." "One moon, One star, I love the one we are"

Could anyone graciously provide me with the title and/or artist to this song...It would be a good one to bug out in the car with and catch looks from other drivers!
  4. ezra209 said:

Quote Originally Posted by bohigianl View Post
    HELP

Abercrombie website, Track 11...

Lyrics are

"I am not always you and you are not always mine, it's all right to fall apart sometimes. After all is said and done, one and one still is one, when we cry, when we laugh...." "One moon, One star, I love the one we are"

Could anyone graciously provide me with the title and/or artist to this song...It would be a good one to bug out in the car with and catch looks from other drivers!
    that's such a good song!
    it's Robert Miles feat. Maria Nayler - One & One
  5. KATIEExCHAOS said:

Quote Originally Posted by lolaLJ View Post
    ok i was in hollister yesterday and i heard this one song and it really liked it and it was a dude singing and it was like a rock song and the lyrics were kinda funny and i don't really remember it but i remember that i liked it! sorry that i didn't give a whole lotta detail...but i've been going crazzzzzy trying to find this song i think the lyrics go something like this "when i'm bored....." and the it was something funny but yeah it was a young guy singing and i'm soooooo frusterated that i can't find this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! urg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will love u if u tell me!
    Is that Wow, I can Get Sexual Too, by Say Anything?

that's the only song I can think of with what you described, sorry if I'm wrong.
  6. KATIEExCHAOS said:

Quote Originally Posted by akajjred View Post
    i heard this one song there that was like upbeat and was a duet with a guy and a girl, something like "he wears whiiiiite." in the chorus i dunno.
    Try The Hush Sound, Wine Red. it rhymes with what you said, but i know they have a boy and girl singer and i cant think of any songs that say "he wears white" in them.
  7. akajjred said:

Quote Originally Posted by KATIEExCHAOS View Post
    Try The Hush Sound, Wine Red. it rhymes with what you said, but i know they have a boy and girl singer and i cant think of any songs that say "he wears white" in them.

OMG, thank u that's it. sry i guess they don't say that in the song.
  8. L1000 said:

Default song name

Does anyone know the name of the song that goes somethign like: go back to california and then something about liking to party? i heard it in hollister but didn't know who sang it... i know it's not by phantom planet or wallflowers... please help!!!
  9. holifan95 said:

Heard this song while at was at hollister last week. It was a band (male voices)
    The song was about breaking up it had the word break up in it . Cant remember any lyrics but the beat was very catchy.
  10. akajjred said:

I just heard this song in hollister, the chorus starts with something like "I could love you better than he does" or "he doesn't love you the way I do" something like that. Does anybody know?
  11. akajjred said:

Quote Originally Posted by holifan95 View Post
    Heard this song while at was at hollister last week. It was a band (male voices)
    The song was about breaking up it had the word break up in it . Cant remember any lyrics but the beat was very catchy.
    Probably, Good Charlotte-Dance Floor Anthem
  12. holifan95 said:

Probably, Good Charlotte-Dance Floor Anthem
    Thanks that is the song. props for you!
  13. akajjred said:

I still need help on the song I described above, but I heard another one too. It goes "my best friend's hot, my best friend's hot, but he loves me not." A girl sings it. TY.
  14. ezra209 said:

I still need help on the song I described above, but I heard another one too. It goes "my best friend's hot, my best friend's hot, but he loves me not." A girl sings it. TY.
    lol, such an annoying song!
    its The Dollyrots - My Best Friend's Hot
  15. cedesx3 said:

Everytime I go to Hollister I hear a song with the lyrics "You can take it if only you can take it, you wanna lose control, you wanna lose control" or something like that. i've looked everywhereee. and i don't think those are the right lyrics. does anyone know the song name??
  16. ezra209 said:

Quote Originally Posted by cedesx3 View Post
    Everytime I go to Hollister I hear a song with the lyrics "You can take it if only you can take it, you wanna lose control, you wanna lose control" or something like that. i've looked everywhereee. and i don't think those are the right lyrics. does anyone know the song name??
    Young Love - Discotech
  17. blondie911 said:

i neeeeed help!! i heard this song at hollister the other day and i didnt really catch the lyrics AT ALL but it sounded like panic at the disco with a girl singing with them. does anybody know what im talking about becuz i really want the song
  18. blondie911 said:

Quote Originally Posted by L1000 View Post
    Does anyone know the name of the song that goes somethign like: go back to california and then something about liking to party? i heard it in hollister but didn't know who sang it... i know it's not by phantom planet or wallflowers... please help!!!
    it could be california by atherton or maybe its more bounce in california by #1 soulkid
  19. ezra209 said:

Quote Originally Posted by blondie911 View Post
    i neeeeed help!! i heard this song at hollister the other day and i didnt really catch the lyrics AT ALL but it sounded like panic at the disco with a girl singing with them. does anybody know what im talking about becuz i really want the song
    maybe it's The Hush Sound. I think they sound like Panic, so try one of these songs to see if it's what you're looking for:

The Hush Sound (Tommie Sunshine's Brooklyn Fire Retouch)
    Crawling Towards The Sun
    City Traffic Puzzle
    Carry Me Home
  20. Mz.Paris said:

Hey guys I REALLY NEED HELP!! if anyone knows this song which plays at hollister could u tell me because i love it and i need to know! the lyrics go something like " we do it in the dark with smiles on our faces... in secret places we dont fight fair" if u could please tell me the artist and song that would be amazing!!!!