American Eagle Music List

Thread: American Eagle Music List

Tags: None
  1. nyrhonr88 said:

I was in American Eagle today and was looking at the TV because I wanted to learn the name of the song. OF COURSE they didn't have it up. Anyways, in the video its just three guys wearing light scarves, and they're at a beach. As far as i could see it was like this throughout most of the song. I know for a fact it wasn't Boston by Augustana. The video was similar, but it wasn't the song.
  2. abcxCOREBEAR said:

i keep hearing this song at american eagle and i don't know who it's by.
    it starts off with a girl singing "again and again and again and again" and later she says "i love you, i hate you.." and some more stuff.
    sorry it's not very descriptive.
    if anyone knows who it is, can you please help me?
    thanks!

Mumbles said:

Quote Originally Posted by abcxCOREBEAR View Post
    i keep hearing this song at american eagle and i don't know who it's by.
    it starts off with a girl singing "again and again and again and again" and later she says "i love you, i hate you.." and some more stuff.
    sorry it's not very descriptive.
    if anyone knows who it is, can you please help me?
    thanks!
    The Bird and the Bee - Again and Again ??

YouTube - The Bird and The Bee - "Again & Again"
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn
  4. kp123605 said:

i work at american eagle and i can't even remember the name but i was wondering if anyone else knew it. it's that song that's got the completely animated video, with a female hippo singing ang there's no words, for the life of me i can't remember what it's called or who it's by
  5. kp123605 said:

just answered my own question by looking at the other forum it's called "Holly Dolly - Dolly song"
  6. krons7 said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by blondie911 View Post
    OMG I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT!! it sounded kinda techno ish and ya..i just heard it the other day and it totally sounded like P!ATD but idk and i cant remember any of the words so i cant find it
    wine red (tommie sunshine's brooklyn fire retouch) by the hush sound...make sure that you get what is in the parenth... or it wont be what you want!
  7. krons7 said:

Quote Originally Posted by kp123605 View Post
    i work at american eagle and i can't even remember the name but i was wondering if anyone else knew it. it's that song that's got the completely animated video, with a female hippo singing ang there's no words, for the life of me i can't remember what it's called or who it's by
    are you talking about "the dolly song" by holly dolly?
  8. krons7 said:

Quote Originally Posted by jaysays View Post
    Can someone post up the songs to the 2007 summer season? there's song there that i like. Its alternative/rock and it starts with a guy in a car i believe. i heard choke or something in the song. Its a pretty nice song!! please someone help me!!
    you may be talking about written at a rest stop by ronnie day but here is the SUMMER 2 playlist
    artist-song
    feist-1234
    long beach dub allstars-sunny hours
    ok go- do what you want
    gwen stefani- 4 in the morning
    transit war- radar
    stars of track and field- movies of antactica
    acute- follow you home
    ashanti- rock wit u (awww baby)
    bird and the bee- again and again
    mosest mouse- dashboard
    sia- pictures
    ll cool j f/amerie- paradise
    switchfoot- awakening
    cut chemist f/hymnal- whats the altitude
    mat kearney- undeniable
    black eyed peas- hey mama
    funeral for a friend- into oblivion
    gia farrell- hit me up
    jack johnson- breakdown
    maximo park- our velocity
    maroon 5- makes me wonder
    alternate routes- time is a runaway
    avril lavigne- girlfriend
    silversun pickups- lazy eye
    beyonce f/shakira- beatutiful liar
    headlights- tv
    lashes- somtimes the sum
    softlights- heart made of sound
    boys like girls- the great escape
    ciara- like a boy
    format- she doesn't get it
    cliks- oh yeah
    damian marley f/ stephen marley- all night
    val emmich- the only one lonely
    idlewild- no emotion
    ozomalti- cant stop
    good charlotte- the river
    natasha- hey hey hey
    postmarks- goodbye
    red hot chili peppers- dani california
    gwen stefani f/ akon- the sweet escape
    cat empire- the car song
    diddy f/keyshia cole- last night
    jack johnson- the horizon has been defeated
    k-os- sunday morning
    keiser cheifs- ruby
    lumidee f/tony sunshine- shes like the wind
    shins- australia
    kt tunstall- suddenly i see
    mando diao- long before rock n roll
    self against city- becoming a monster
    ben harper- diamonds on the inside
    holly dolly- the dolly song
    daniel cirera- roadtrippin'
    sleepy brown f/ pharrell and big boi- margarita
    roman numerals- the rule of V
    rihanna- if its lovin you want
    shiny toy guns- le disko
    ENJOY!
  9. krons7 said:

i need help! there was a song that was played around the holiday/winter season...its a woman and its a really slow song really calming and serene...she singing something along the lines of "and it breaks my heart, and it breaks my heart..." and so on...when she sings it her voice goes up in down when he sings the "heart" part....PLEASE HELP!!!!!
  10. krons7 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Concretelove View Post
    Umm i was in american lately and there was this video of a bunch of people running around in bear costumes,it sounded liek a guy bandd
    ANY HELP WOULD BE LOVEDD
    pleasee&thaqnksss
    i dont remember the song but i know that they call themselves the teddy bears!
  11. wingman25374 said:

Question i need help!

ok i was in ae not long ago and i heard this song by this one woman...and i dont know a lot but wat i do know isnt helping me soo...help!..
    it goes like.

were gonna ride the racecar...doo dee doo
  12. ambeaner said:

Quote Originally Posted by alisa__ View Post
    Hi. I was wondering about this song for the longest time. I finally found the song but i don't know what its called. This was around august - september ? Lol anyways, the lyrics go something like this. I appoligize if the lyrics are incorrect. It goes like .. (8) say good night and go .

Skipping beads, bashing cheeks, im struglling.

daydreaming it seems it the corner ? and the corus goes something like (8) you get me everytime .. Why'd you have to be so cuute ...

LOL thaats all i remember, please go to this video and kinda listen to the lyrics to find the song lol pleaasee and thaank youu

the link to the video and the songs in it LOL ..

YouTube - Laguna ***** (Episode 1)
    the song is goodnight and go by imogen heap
  13. flipcyde said:

Smile another request!

K so i heard this song and saw it on the TV but never caught the name of the band or song. it was kinda techno-ish and the video was computer animated. the voice was of a young sounding female i believe...pls help!

nevermind! i read above and found out it was the dolly song, silly me
    Last edited by flipcyde; 07-03-2007 at 02:48 PM. Reason: FOUND IT!
  14. orange said:

Can somebody help me? I can't find the the band or song title. The lyrics i think are "i want to hear you loud enough and sing..." Please help me?
  15. LordBursic said:

i was in ae the other day and there was a music video of these guys getting rapped in ribbons and wires, anyone know the name of the song?
  16. PrincessChrislee93 said:

Quote Originally Posted by krons7 View Post
    i need help! there was a song that was played around the holiday/winter season...its a woman and its a really slow song really calming and serene...she singing something along the lines of "and it breaks my heart, and it breaks my heart..." and so on...when she sings it her voice goes up in down when he sings the "heart" part....PLEASE HELP!!!!!
    It is "Fidelity" by Regina Spektor
  17. iloveitunes said:

Exclamation cant find the name!

there was this song in american eagle on 7-17-07 and i tried so hard to remember the chorus in the store, so that when i got home i could buy it. I dont remember the whole thing, but i do remember it go something like

'dont let your heart ever leave you' idk what the exact words were but it did say 'heart' im pretty sure

does anybody know the song that im talking about?
  18. iloveitunes said:

Default forgot to say

that song had this up beat tempo to it.. it was really catchy .. haha
  19. krons7 said:

Quote Originally Posted by wingman25374 View Post
    ok i was in ae not long ago and i heard this song by this one woman...and i dont know a lot but wat i do know isnt helping me soo...help!..
    it goes like.

were gonna ride the racecar...doo dee doo
    "le disko" by shiny toy guns
  20. krons7 said:

Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
    Can somebody help me? I can't find the the band or song title. The lyrics i think are "i want to hear you loud enough and sing..." Please help me?
    i think it may be"written at a rest stop" by ronnie day....let me kno!