I Need Help!

Thread: I Need Help!

Tags: None
  1. cRisPy said:

Unhappy I Need Help!

Hello,

i search a Song, hmmm Techno or Trance... where a little is spoken

I have this song on my handy but no name...

A Woman sing this song..

"This Is how we like it getting on" not more... she sing this only... and a man sing only ... or spoken... ""what you hear" or so...

so maybe a people how this song *GG*

Sorry for my english...

Bye Nina
    Last edited by cRisPy; 06-25-2007 at 03:01 AM.

F A B Scott said:

If you have the song, maybe you could upload it somewhere so we can listen to it? It would probably help.

3. cRisPy said:

ok

http://www.siteupload.de/dl.php?fid=328741

this is the song ich have upload this song on a site...

i hope it will running..

Nina

lollipop said:

Hello Nina!

Unfortunately i don't know this song.

But i noticed, you have uploaded this file with compression, and as people may not know, how to extract this, then i took the liberty to unrar it and made a straight link for this mp3 preview. i hope you don't mind

For Nina's song please go here: http://h1.ripway.com/ssslll/Gettingonk%F6thenkurz.mp3

*Edit* I think, i found it. As i found the preview, but cant link it straight, then:

Nina, bitte go to this website here: WEB-RECORDS.com - World Biggest Online Vinyl Shop for Techno, Trance, House and Black ClubMusic ! and in "Suchen" box bitte schreibe Davis May, then you get 3 possibilities, you choose the record called "Get it On" and listen the preview for "Get it On" (Lanny May Logitecfunk). The woman's voice is definitely the same in that mix.

Good luck.
    Last edited by lollipop; 06-25-2007 at 10:53 AM.

5. cRisPy said:

Talking Thank You

Ohhhh Yeaaahhh This is the song .... I dont know what i can say...

Thaaan You Very Much ...... Now i have a other Problem.... I will buy it as mp3... and now the site sayd me "This song is not available" now i musst wait again...

lollipop said:

I'm glad, you have found out the artist.

And i hope, you'll get the song soon too

7. cRisPy said:

Hey!

So the Server is down to buy this song... they dont know... i musst wait any days... maybe in 3 or 4 days the server will run again...