Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Thread: Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Tags: None

Mumbles said:

Quote Originally Posted by tooley78 View Post
    I whant to Know the sing on viva la bam season 2 episode 4 mardi gras part 1
    where there at a secreet park and there skating
    it gose light it up light it up

plz can some one help me

Maybe this ??

"Subtle Hustle" by Clutch

Back Again With A Quickness, Pick It Up, Pick It Up.
    Master Arithmeticness, Light It Up, Light It Up.
    I Got The Heat In Both Feet, Snake Handler's Hands.
    Come Back With Slickness And Do It All Again.

My Subtle Hustle, Smooth As Mother's Butter.
    I Let It Ride On, I Let It Ride On.
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn
  2. LeesaG said:

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    hey i need two songs, they are both from viva la bam Groundhog Day one is what is the clutch song and also what is the song which the lyrics go, "we're going to the disco, we're going to the bar"

Thanks alot
    not sure of the clutch one..

But the other one is.
    Wasted Again - Turbonegro
  3. sevilla_cky said:

i need help on the song that´s on the episode when they go to the river with their boats the song is when they are putting the boats into the cars to take them to the river
  4. cicfotl said:

Quote Originally Posted by vandamme View Post
    does anyone know the song thats being played when dunn is walking up draculas castle? a few have said it her ghost in the fog by cradle, but i have that song and it dosent sound like it =[
    is called "The Ascension" by Bloodbath
  5. cicfotl said:

Quote Originally Posted by LeesaG View Post

But the other one is.
    the clutch one is called "The Mob Goes Wild"
  6. bam_him said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Boy View Post
    Hey I need a song, but can't remember what episode it's in. The lyrics pretty much go "rock show.......you came to see a rock show........you came to see a **** show" It's sung by female singers so if that helps. Thanks in advance.

the song is "rock show" peaches
  7. bam_him said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LeesaG View Post

But the other one is.

clutch "the mob goes wild"
  8. bam_him said:

Quote Originally Posted by smogie View Post
    What is the song that Bam and Dunn rock to in the Ferrari on there way to transyvania that goes "WE GET UP" and dunn is flying the kite
    its "i dont care as long as you sing" the beatsteaks they dont say now get up
  9. bam_him said:

Quote Originally Posted by delcomco View Post
    thats song is by the beatsteaks........it called atomic love i believe

the song is the beatsteaks "i dont care as long as you sing" they dont say we get up
  10. bam_him said:

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Boy View Post
    Hey I need a song, but can't remember what episode it's in. The lyrics pretty much go "rock show.......you came to see a rock show........you came to see a **** show" It's sung by female singers so if that helps. Thanks in advance.

it "rock show" by peaches it rock show
    you came to see a rock show
    a big gigantic **** show
  11. bam_him said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ovechkin8 View Post
    Does anyone know the song Billy Idol is singing at his concert before April Bam And Phil come on Stage?? If you know could you please tell me or add me and let me know thnaks (hockey_guy015@hotmail.com)

"super overdrive" he also sings "scream"
  12. bam_him said:

Quote Originally Posted by moregore View Post
    Her Ghost in the Fog
    the song is not by cradle of filth at all they were suppose to play a cradle of filth song but they could not get clearance
  13. bam_him said:

Quote Originally Posted by Pete_mela View Post
    Alley..

The Song your Looking For Is By CLutch and its called Mice and Gods...

Hey EveryOne I really want to know the name of the song in Episode 8 Of Season 5, Where Bam has Just Said "We are an Estimated 3 hours to delawear and our Mission is to PArty" The Song after That... Can some one help me out Please ...

THank ya!

the song is not mice and gods the song is
    clutch "subtle hustle"
  14. cicfotl said:

what is the name of the song that plays in season 4 episode 2 when dunn comes out of the castle with the wine and high fives bam. it sounds like "hey lead us to the sea kill ourselves just to be free"
  15. sevilla_cky said:

i need help on the song that´s on the episode when they go to the river with their boats the song is when they are putting the boats into the cars to take them to the river
  16. bbpimp44 said:

Default hey help please

in season the episode when vito get revenge on bam and his friends. the part when mike valeley just gets to the house and they go to a restaurant called kildares. when there on there way there, there is a short guitar solo on whats its called please. almost every post iv sent was about this song please help.
  17. linny said:

Question OMG i need help

ive been looking at your posts to try and find the song from VLB season 2 episode 8 "the demo derby". im looking for the heavy metal song that plays when the cars get introduced. I cant seem to find it any where and in 1 of the previous posts one of you said that it was "Her ghost in the fog by cradle of filth" its not it sounds sort of similar but it aint it if any of you know this song could you please e-mail it to me thanks heaps. im dying to get that song!
  18. aloserwithstyle said:

OK, The song I'm looking for is from 'A Very Margera Christmas'
    I can't find my DVD so I don't know exactly when the song plays.
    All I know is that it plays when Bam is walking with this big, dopey grin on his face and and it's like a funny christmas song.

the lyrics I heard sounded like "Coz' you're a spoilt brat-a**ed mother****er"

I know this isn't alot of info and I'm sorry but I really need the song name and artist.

Thankyous in advance.

EDIT:

I also need a song from the same episode.
    The lyrics keep going over and over again:

'this is going to be the best christmas ever'
    Last edited by aloserwithstyle; 06-29-2007 at 10:30 PM.
  19. Eman90 said:

i need the name of the song in the episode where mike vallely is the guest star. song comes right before bam and his friends go to the bar where vito is. name of episode is Vito's Revenge. Please and thank you in advance.
  20. linny said:

so does any 1 know that song?