Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Thread: Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Tags: None
  1. s197mustang said:

Default viva la bam

anyone know the song from the scavenger hunt where they shotput a turkey into the cars.... the lyrics are: over you, over you, why cant i ever get over you or something like that, it seems everywhere i go, no one can answer what this song is....
  2. Rolstinov said:

The song is I Got Erection by Gnarkill
  3. Rolstinov said:

Quote Originally Posted by Rolstinov View Post
    The song is I Got Erection by Gnarkill
    Where the older dude gets dudeson out of the sand.
  4. s197mustang said:

Default ???

so then no one has any idea about that song... everywhere ive gone no one knows what song plays during the scavenger hunt during the turkey shotput............... damn im about to pay someone money to figure it out....
  5. Bamtastic! said:

Default viva la bam

hey does anyone know the name of the song in season 3 episode 5 [Mutiny on the Bam] when it shows Don Vito drinking and it "DRinkin and Stinkin" please i cant find it. i need help.

ps- does anyone know the name of the song that goes something like ''123 dip!'' when there on there way to las vegas in a bus in Bams Unholy Union
  6. XHT said:

need the song from Bam's Unholy Union season 1 Episode 3, starts at about 8:05 when the Semi is pulling into the parking lot and ends at about 8:19 when bam gets out of the Lambo
  7. bon_bon said:

Default need a song!!!!

in season 3 of Viva La Bam when Bam and Johnny have the prank wars...the part where all the soap bubbles are in the house and Dico is like swimming in them and there's a song....it doesnt really say lyrics but it goes like this "aaaahhhh"....anyone know what song im talkin about???? i really want it pleaseeeee
  8. fatty said:

i need a song in season 3 episode 7 the mall of america one when bam is skating in the mall it goes burn i'm melting away. thats all i know does anyone know the song
  9. zbiz6 said:

Default song in mardi gras part 1 episode

whats the song when it goes "i close my eyes" right at the beggining of the mardi gras episode
  10. fatty said:

Quote Originally Posted by Alley__x View Post
    Does anyone know the song that plays in season 2 episode 4 'mardi gras part 1' of viva la bam when they are skating at skatopia its got something lyk "let it ride on" and "light it up, light it up" and yer =)

If anyone knows the song can they plz tell me the name and who sings it =D

the song you want is "Subtle Hustle" bu clutch not mice and men
  11. bams_vodka_ciroc said:

the song took me forever to find to but its called atomic love by:beatsteaks love ya
  12. bams_vodka_ciroc said:

does anyone know the song that plays when rabb and dunn go to chain don vito to the peir in monnoco when rabb shows you the cuffs it would be great if someone knew but its just a guritar riff soo
  13. bams_vodka_ciroc said:

ugh ok sorry for so many of these but i need to find out what the song is its where bam buys this bike from some kid in paris then it plays when rabb runs into the sign right by ape and phil its on viva la europe on season 4&5 but i have every season so im going to go see if i can find it at the end of those
  14. Rolstinov said:

Quote Originally Posted by bon_bon View Post
    in season 3 of Viva La Bam when Bam and Johnny have the prank wars...the part where all the soap bubbles are in the house and Dico is like swimming in them and there's a song....it doesnt really say lyrics but it goes like this "aaaahhhh"....anyone know what song im talkin about???? i really want it pleaseeeee
    I have the song.
    Add me to msn if you want it.

matteo_rolstinov101@hotmail.com
  15. cicfotl said:

whats that song from the groundhog day episode that plays when theyre all in the moonbounce thing
  16. cicfotl said:

Quote Originally Posted by cicfotl View Post
    whats that song from the groundhog day episode that plays when theyre all in the moonbounce thing
    nevermind its called "promoter" by clutch
  17. jacksonfosty said:

Unhappy help

i need a song from viva la bam its in seson 4 or 5 but it when they are in HIM bus and there on the hiway help plz
  18. charmaine_ky said:

the song off the metal mulisha(sp.sorry)episode i think where they are building the jumps?
    it goes like 'cross country stars...'
    sorry thats vague
  19. xwinterromance said:

does anyone know the song where bam starts dancing all gangster with some black guy?

i dont think there were any songs but the beat.
    someone please tell me :]
  20. charmaine_ky said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by xwinterromance View Post
    does anyone know the song where bam starts dancing all gangster with some black guy?

i dont think there were any songs but the beat.
    someone please tell me :]
    compton *** terry.
    and it's

Lost your mind-Aceyalone

I've only been able to find it on myspace.