Abercrombie and Hollister

Thread: Abercrombie and Hollister

Tags: None
  1. girlycarly1babe1 said:

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by Hollister202 View Post
    I was wondering if you know this song and what its called it goes like this, "she said she's leaving on a monday, that gives me one more night," So if you know it please tell me the name and artist

yah its.. she dosnt get it-the format
  2. girlycarly1babe1 said:

enjoyy!

hollistercutie said:

angie by corba starship is amazing!! :]] <3
  4. Rule said:

Default HEy

I was at hollister the last saturday and I heard a song that repeats something like "Remember you are coming back home" or something about home, back home, I really don't remember but this song was great!! does anybody know which song is it??
  5. HCO_hottie said:

Default Every Avenue?

Quote Originally Posted by Rule View Post
    I was at hollister the last saturday and I heard a song that repeats something like "Remember you are coming back home" or something about home, back home, I really don't remember but this song was great!! does anybody know which song is it??
    Every Avenue has a song that goes "home for the weekend lookin for a good time" its called Where were you. That might be what your looking for.

hollistercutie said:

does anybody know the song with the words like "i miss the days when i only knew my friends" "i ((can't help but?)) see your pretty face"

it's a bit techno-y? played at hollister.
  7. Adirox said:

Default uhmm

i heard a song at hollister awhile ago and it went somthing like :
    'i wanna be a rockstar, rockstarr'.

It was really catchy.
    Can anyone help?
  8. flora_valerie said:

ahh I went to hollister around December 2007 and heard this song by a male rock band I suppose and all the I remember in the lyrics are "123.....ABC....." I hope it's helpful enough! please let me know if anyone knows this song!!
  9. taylorcallahan1 said:

the song is "murder by numbers" i believe
  10. rosie127 said:

i was in hollister the other day and heard this one song, and all i can remember is in the chorus says something like misery loves company.. but its not the song by red jumpsuit apparatus
  11. flora_valerie said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by taylorcallahan1 View Post
    the song is "murder by numbers" i believe
    aww thank you! you're right, but only find the police version, I believe there's some new one coming up thanks so much
  12. Hollister 9008 said:

Exclamation ...

So I work at hollister and I heard a song playing so I ran over to the jukebox to see what was playing... but I got to it two seconds too late

there's a part where there's some "Oh"-ing and then there's a kazoo at the end of it.

It's not the song by plain white tees. the "Oh"-ing is towards the middle/end

It's driving me CRAZY because I've been looking for it for weeks and I'm finally resorting to asking.
  13. California Love said:

Quote Originally Posted by rosie127 View Post
    i was in hollister the other day and heard this one song, and all i can remember is in the chorus says something like misery loves company.. but its not the song by red jumpsuit apparatus

Thats By Good Charlotte called Misery
  14. FOX117 said:

Can anyone help me find a song at a&f? Its sang by a girl and the first lyric is "Break my fall" Its not by dj tiesto btw.
    Thanks.
  15. Ray from HCO 570 said:

Quote Originally Posted by rosie127 View Post
    i think what you are actually talking about is Simple Plan - When I'm Gone
  16. __ihateher said:

Question can youuu... ?

recognize these lyrics ;

i know it's not gonna be good...something something...something more and then something like rather be sincere...or something i'd rather know the truth something like that..

help ?!
  17. DiorChick2 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ray from HCO 570 View Post
    could it be "Believe Be I'm Lying" by Forever The Sickest Kids ?
    yep, it is.
    thank you!
  18. Ray from HCO 570 said:

Quote Originally Posted by __ihateher View Post
    recognize these lyrics ;

i know it's not gonna be good...something something...something more and then something like rather be sincere...or something i'd rather know the truth something like that..

help ?!
    "Youll Only Make It Worse" - New Years Day ??
  19. rosie127 said:

Quote Originally Posted by California Love View Post
    Thats By Good Charlotte called Misery
    thats it, thank you!!
  20. SugarBelle said:

Hi! I was in Abercrombie Kids store today.

Can anyone please identify this song for me? I could only figure out some of the lyrics.. not sure whether these are the accurate lines..
    It sounds like a house and chill out music.

"That's the least i can do.."
    "Till you find the freeway"
    "imagine"
    "most of the things"