Solved: Can't figure out this song

Thread: Solved: Can't figure out this song

Tags: None
  1. Firstone said:

Default Solved: Can't figure out this song

Hello.

I'm been trying to find the lyrics of this song for over a month now with no luck lol.

28-01-09_1018.mp3

Its the first song I couldn't find, and I think mainly due to its quality. It was recorded on my phone.

Thx fence sitter ur a legend! Yeah was very hard to clearly hear the lyrics, plus i didn't know it was an old song, that might have been why it was hard to find!.

Yeah I agree, I've only heard them say the song title for the top 10's I think.
    Last edited by Firstone; 03-07-2009 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Got the answer I was after.

2. Fence Sitter said:

Likewise I've heard this song played on Hot FM so many times, but because I couldn't grasp the words, I couldn't pull up the group's name from memory. I myself had to phone for an answer.

Smashing Pumpkins - 1979

Looks like the Hot FM announcers still aren't any better up your way either, they never seem to get around to actually "clearly" announcing the song and who sang it.

Just settling in for Hamish #5 to hopefully pass by in the next 10 hours.

Hah! that's funny. Tune into Rage - ABC at about 12:40 am and the song should be about to play according to Rage Playlist.
    Last edited by Fence Sitter; 03-07-2009 at 06:38 AM.