you don't need a job if you've got a gun and there's a bank across the road

Thread: you don't need a job if you've got a gun and there's a bank across the road

Tags: None
  1. mollythegreat714 said:

Default you don't need a job if you've got a gun and there's a bank across the road

These were lyrics to a song I heard over a year ago in a Border's. I tried googling them but had no luck. It was all the same cd, and I jotted down several different lyrics from 2 songs I think

one song:
    "You don't need a job if you've got a gun and there's a bank across the road"

"Wrap my hands around my neck point the pistol"

"I'm not a bad man I'm just a poor man's son so give me the money and no one gets hurt"

other song:

"Without any fear......to the arms ......falls faults have been....to me my....and often you've changed your mind...on some other fair one oh I fear you're no longer mine"

Any help would be greatly appreciate. I've been looking for so long! It was just a guy and a guitar, not a big band. very quiet.

Steena said:

For the first one try Kris Drever - Poor Man's Son
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

3. mollythegreat714 said:

Default Oh my god!

That was it! Thank you so much!

Steena said:

You're welcome
    Sorry no chance for the second song ... not enough to find it - at least for me.
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

5. mollythegreat714 said:

Well I am pretty sure it was another song off of the same cd, so it's by the same guy. I am so grateful though