Help me ID!!!

Thread: Help me ID!!!

Tags: None
  1. m0nk3yb0y said:

Default Help me ID!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDqu5...eature=related

I am trying to ID the song that is playing starting in at like 16 seconds ... if you don't want to go to the youtube link, here is an mp3.

http://www.professionaldebtors.com/song.mp3

Please help me find it ... I also have another song that i am having a hard time with ... perhaps we can do that one next =)

2. m0nk3yb0y said:

Anyone?

3. m0nk3yb0y said:

Awesome, while I appreciate getting that song, I wanted the one starting like 16 seconds in, right after that!

4. m0nk3yb0y said:

Anyone else? I have attempted to use shazam, I have attempted to use tunalizer and everything to attempt o locate the song, but I am having a hard time.

5. m0nk3yb0y said:

No one?

6. m0nk3yb0y said:

Can no one id this song?

7. Rainbow35 said:

Did you know that the mp3 link is a download link? I ended up accidentally downloading a song I've never heard of... Anyway, it sounds kind of like it's not actually an actual song, but the intro to something, or an instrumental version. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

lollipop said:

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow35 View Post
    Did you know that the mp3 link is a download link? I ended up accidentally downloading a song I've never heard of... Anyway, it sounds kind of like it's not actually an actual song, but the intro to something, or an instrumental version. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    Nope, it is not a download link, it plays fine straight with Quicktime for me.

9. m0nk3yb0y said:

yeah, I made it so you can download it too for those who don't like to use youtube or who have a hard time viewing youtube (like me). I keep getting responses from people about the 'intro' to the song, but not the song I am referring too ... it's 16 seconds into the clip off youtube.