Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translation please !!

AHORA K TE VAS LEJO DE MI SEGURO K BAS ASER COSAS MALAS COMO SIEMPRE SIN PENSAR PERO SOLO RECUERDA K YO SIEMPRE TE AMARE EN SILENCIO SOLO K NOME GUSTO LOKE ME ISISTE PERO YA MELO DEMOSTRASTES CON TODO ESO K TU NOME AMAS COMO YO A TI ESPERO K SEA FELISS CON OTRO CHAVO Y NO TE PRECUPES DE MI YO YANO ESTARE AKI CUANDO ME BUSCAS ME BOY MUY LEJO FUERA DEL MUNDO AUNKE BOY A ESTAR LEJO SIEMPRE ESTARAS EN MI CORAZON X SIEMPRE RECUERDA .....DESDE EL DIA K FUI FELISS ,,, ASTA ESTE DIA ..Y AORA ESTOY MUERTO EN VIDA X ESO KIERO MORIRME Y IR LEJO TODO ESTE TIEMPO TU NUNCA ME DEJISTE LA VERDAD SOLO METIRA XKK ..... JUGASTE CON MI SEMTIMIENTO Y CON MI AMOR Y CON MI CORAZON NOSE XK Y AORA SIEMPRE ANDARE LLORANDO Y PENSADON LOKE ME ISISTE ERES LA DUENA DE MI CORAZON Y DE MI ALMA PERO TU LO MATASTE TODO SIEMPRE TE VOY A EXTRANARTE DONDE KIERE K ESTOY SOLO KIERO K SEAS FELISS CON TU NUEVO NOVIO K BAS A TENER YO SIEMPRE PERMANESERE SOLO XK YO TE AMO ES ATI SOLO A TI BYEEEEE AMORSITA DE MI VIDA YA NO TE MOLESTO MAS Y GRACIAS X AVERME ECHO FELISS ESTOS DIAS

translation english to spanish

look i am going to live my life how i want to live it and i am going to be strong but just remember one thing i won't look down i'll keep my head up like my nose is bleeding because i just don't care
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 12-20-2009 at 05:53 PM.
    x3.:EsCaRliN:.x3

damarys said:

AHORA K TE VAS LEJO DE MI SEGURO K BAS ASER COSAS MALAS COMO
    Now you are leaving far away from me. I'm sure that you will do bad things like
    SIEMPRE SIN PENSAR PERO SOLO RECUERDA K YO SIEMPRE TE AMARE EN
    always without thinking but just rememeber that I will always love you in
    SILENCIO SOLO K NOME GUSTO LOKE ME ISISTE PERO YA MELO
    silence, the only thing is that I didn't like what you did to me, but you
    DEMOSTRASTES CON TODO ESO K TU NOME AMAS COMO YO A TI ESPERO K SEA
    showed me with all that, that you don't love me like I love you and I hope that you are
    FELISS CON OTRO CHAVO Y NO TE PRECUPES DE MI YO YANO ESTARE AKI
    happy with another guy and don't worry about me, I won't be here
    CUANDO ME BUSCAS ME BOY MUY LEJO FUERA DEL MUNDO AUNKE BOY A ESTAR
    when you look for me. I'm going very far, out of the world. Although I will be
    LEJO SIEMPRE ESTARAS EN MI CORAZON X SIEMPRE RECUERDA .....DESDE EL
    far away, you will always be in my heard and always remember... since de
    DIA K FUI FELISS ,,, ASTA ESTE DIA ..Y AORA ESTOY MUERTO EN VIDA X ESO
    day I became happy,,, until today .. and now I am dead to life and that's why
    KIERO MORIRME Y IR LEJO TODO ESTE TIEMPO TU NUNCA ME DEJISTE LA
    I want to die and go far away. All this time you never told me the
    VERDAD SOLO METIRA XKK ..... JUGASTE CON MI SEMTIMIENTO Y CON MI AMOR
    truth only lies xkk .... you played with my feelings and with my love
    Y CON MI CORAZON NOSE XK Y AORA SIEMPRE ANDARE LLORANDO Y
    and my heart I don't know xk and now I will always be crying and
    PENSADON LOKE ME ISISTE ERES LA DUENA DE MI CORAZON Y DE MI ALMA
    thinking about what you did to me. You are the owner of my heart and of my soul
    PERO TU LO MATASTE TODO SIEMPRE TE VOY A EXTRANARTE DONDE KIERE K
    But you killed everything. I will aways miss you where ever
    ESTOY SOLO KIERO K SEAS FELISS CON TU NUEVO NOVIO K BAS A TENER YO
    I am alone. I wnat you to be happy with your new boyfriend that you will have. I
    SIEMPRE PERMANESERE SOLO XK YO TE AMO ES ATI SOLO A TI BYEEEEE
    will always remain alone XK I love you. It's you only you Bye
    AMORSITA DE MI VIDA YA NO TE MOLESTO MAS Y GRACIAS X AVERME ECHO
    Love of my life, I won't bother you any more and thanks for making me
    FELISS ESTOS DIAS
    happy all these days

----------------------------------------------------------

look i am going to live my life how i want to live it and i am going to be strong but just remember one thing i won't look down i'll keep my head up like my nose is bleeding because i just don't care

Mira, voy a vivir mi vida cómo la quiero vivir y voy a ser fuerte. Pero solo acuerdate de una cosa: Yo no voy a mirar hacia abajo. Yo voy a mantener mi cabeza alzada, como si mi nariz estuviera sangrando, porque a mi no me importa.

CorazonInquieto said:

Alguien sabe que significa "cocoto"? Como en "casi me cocoto". Creo que significa "Chichón o contusión" pero realmente no lo se.
    Gracias!
    Por los cuentos que la luna relata, aprendí a caminar sin mapa...

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translation!! female to male !!

i love you more then anything your the father of my children and you will always be in my heart i don't care if we start our life together right now and i have your children for you because no one can stop us from being together i swear i will never hurt you or break your heart never again i was stupid in the past but now we can have our life together and enjoy every moment because we are so young and we have time to do everything and spend every moment together and i want to make it last forever i swear i am your girl and your wife forever

you know what my love i want to take lots of trips with you all over because i would love to be with you by my side and go on trips every where we could go to my country and also yours whenever we want only me and you together you know how it is ecuador and el salvador for always i won't leave you never where ever i go you come with me because i won't go if you won't go because i love you so much with all my heart we got a young love going on and i got a thing for you because your so cute and your everything i ever wanted in this world
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 12-21-2009 at 12:59 PM.

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    I'm very pretty, don't worry, it's just that happiness is temporary, but she'll come to visit me again, kisses, yes, a thousand smiles for you with my love, I love/appreciate you.
    oyes amiga, segun yo la traduccion seria:

"I'm fine, beautiful.. don't worry.......... "

no lo crees?
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

citlalli said:

i love you more then anything your the father of my children and you will always be in my heart i don't care if we start our life together right now and i have your children for you because no one can stop us from being together i swear i will never hurt you or break your heart never again i was stupid in the past but now we can have our life together and enjoy every moment because we are so young and we have time to do everything and spend every moment together and i want to make it last forever i swear i am your girl and your wife forever
    Te amo más que nada, eres el padre de mis hijos y siempre estarás en mi corazón, no me importa si comenzamos nuestra vida juntos de inmediato y tengo hijos contigo porque nada puede evitar que estemos juntos. Juro que nunca te lastimaré ni romperé tu corazón de nuevo, fui una estupida en el pasado, pero ahora podemos vivir juntos y disfrutar de cada momento porque somos muy jovenes y tenemos tiempo para hacer todo y para pasar juntos cada instante, y yo quiero hacer que esto dure para siempre. Juro que soy tu chica y tu mujer para siempre.

you know what my love i want to take lots of trips with you all over because i would love to be with you by my side and go on trips every where we could go to my country and also yours whenever we want only me and you together you know how it is ecuador and el salvador for always i won't leave you never where ever i go you come with me because i won't go if you won't go because i love you so much with all my heart we got a young love going on and i got a thing for you because your so cute and your everything i ever wanted in this world
    Sabes que amor, quiero viajar mucho contigo por todos lados porque me encantaría tenerte a mi lado y que viajemos a todos lugares. Podríamos ir a mi pais y también al tuyo cuando querramos, sólo tu y yo juntos, sabes que es Ecuador y El Salvador para siempre. No te dejaré nunca, tu vendrás conmigo a donde queira que vaya porque no iré si tu no vas, ya que te amo muchisimo con todo mi corazón. Tenemos un amor reciente y tienes un no sé que porque eres tan lindo y eres todo lo que siempre he deseado en este mundo.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra2008 View Post
    oyes amiga, segun yo la traduccion seria:

"I'm fine, beautiful.. don't worry.......... "

no lo crees?
    I checked it and I think you're right! I hate texts without punctuation marks and/or with loads of spelling mistakes ... anyway, thanks a lot for detecting it and correcting it
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    I checked it and I think you're right! I hate texts without punctuation marks and/or with loads of spelling mistakes ... anyway, thanks a lot for detecting it and correcting it
    neeee.. it was only my two cents.. hahaha ....

damarys said:

Quote Originally Posted by CorazonInquieto View Post
    Alguien sabe que significa "cocoto"? Como en "casi me cocoto". Creo que significa "Chichón o contusión" pero realmente no lo se.
    Gracias!
    Yo he usado "cocoton" en la forma que dices... un golpe a la cabeza.

Ay... me duele solo al pensar en eso. LOL!

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by damarys View Post
    Yo he usado "cocoton" en la forma que dices... un golpe a la cabeza.

Ay... me duele solo al pensar en eso. LOL!
    Yeah, it was also the first thing that came to my mind, as in Mexico we also say "coco" or "cocote" for a blow on the head (normally with the fist); however, this is always a noun and not a verb then I googled it and I found it comes up in a song, but couldn't find further info about the meaning

CorazonInquieto said:

lol Damarys & thank you guys soo much!
    Yeah it's from "La Perla" por Calle 13. he says "y aunque casi me mato y casi me cocoto..."
    so i guess something like "and even though it almost killed me and almost knocked me out/gave me a concussion(?)"...lol
    Thanks again!
    Por los cuentos que la luna relata, aprendí a caminar sin mapa...
  12. rizzymunchy said:

hello all , hope your all ok
    feliz navidad a todos

need a quick translation of possible
    NUNCA DIGAS K ESTAS BIEN SI ESTAS MAL,NUNCA DIGAS ESTOY FELIZ MIENTRAS ESTES TRISTE,NUNCA PIENSES K ESTAMOS LEJOS MIENTRA NUESTROS CORAZONES SIENTAN LO MISMO,PERO SOBRE TODO ,NUNCA DIGAS QUE ESTAS SOLO MIENTRA EXISTA YO PARA QUERERTE.CON AMOR PARA MIS AMIGOS DEL ALMA

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by rizzymunchy View Post
    hello all , hope your all ok
    feliz navidad a todos

need a quick translation of possible
    NUNCA DIGAS K ESTAS BIEN SI ESTAS MAL,NUNCA DIGAS ESTOY FELIZ MIENTRAS ESTES TRISTE,NUNCA PIENSES K ESTAMOS LEJOS MIENTRA NUESTROS CORAZONES SIENTAN LO MISMO,PERO SOBRE TODO ,NUNCA DIGAS QUE ESTAS SOLO MIENTRA EXISTA YO PARA QUERERTE.CON AMOR PARA MIS AMIGOS DEL ALMA
    never say you're okay if you're bad, never say I'm happy while you are sad, never think we're far while our hearts feel the same, but above all, never say that you're alone for as long as I exist to love you. With love for my best friends (soul mates)
  14. rizzymunchy said:

thanks zahra , appreciate very much

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by rizzymunchy View Post
    thanks zahra , appreciate very much
    you're welcome!

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Cool help!!

i need help with these words !!

sudadera

el suéter

zapatos

paraguas

la bolsa

anillo

pulsera

collar

¿Cuánto vale?

dos por uno

en barata

¿En cuánto lo deja?

¿Me puede rebajar el precio?

el mercado al aire libre

mi última oferta

por ciento

precios fijos

colores vivos

de rayas

colores sutiles

de lunares

sólido

de cuadros

no es k yo no kiera es k kasi no paso aki y tu siempre vienes cuando ya me voy

por k ya me voy pal cine k una chava kiere ir pa ya y como yo siempre te e dicho ventu o voy yo y tu nunca k te pones deacuerda so y yo tengo unas amigas k no me hablan pajas

cuando estes mas mejor ok por k tengo k irme

translations

Give it to me and don't stop because i swear when we begin we can't stop we are going to like it and enjoy the pleasure we are going to feel

let me go to you and make you mine because your the guy i want to spend the rest of my life with the way you make me want to do crazy things and the way you got me thinking of you day and night saying to my self i want to give it to him already and i just want you to give it to me and kill me of pleasure and please don't stop because you got me crazy for you my love
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 12-22-2009 at 05:28 PM.

citlalli said:

sudadera sweatshirt

el suéter jumper/sweater

zapatos shoes

paraguas umbrella

la bolsa the (hand)bag

anillo ring

pulsera bangle/bracelet

collar necklace

¿Cuánto vale? how much is it?

dos por uno 2 for the price of 1

en barata on offer

¿En cuánto lo deja? how much do you want (for that)?

¿Me puede rebajar el precio? can you give me a discount?

el mercado al aire libre the open air market

mi última oferta my last offer

por ciento per cent

precios fijos fixed prices

colores vivos bright colours

de rayas stripy

colores sutiles light/soft colours

de lunares spotty

sólido plain/unpatterned

de cuadros checkered

no es k yo no kiera es k kasi no paso aki y tu siempre vienes cuando ya me voy It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I don't come much around here, and you always arrive when I'm leaving.

por k ya me voy pal cine k una chava kiere ir pa ya y como yo siempre te e dicho ventu o voy yo y tu nunca k te pones deacuerda so y yo tengo unas amigas k no me hablan pajas because I'm going to the cinema, as a girl wants to go there. I have always told you either you come or I go, but you never agree on anything, so I have some other friends who don't fool me around.

cuando estes mas mejor ok por k tengo k irmeWhen you're better, ok, coz I gotta go.

translations

Give it to me and don't stop because i swear when we begin we can't stop we are going to like it and enjoy the pleasure we are going to feel Damelo y no te detengas, porque juro que una vez que empecemos no podremos parar; nos va a gustar y vamos a disfrutar del placer que sentiremos.

let me go to you and make you mine because your the guy i want to spend the rest of my life with the way you make me want to do crazy things and the way you got me thinking of you day and night saying to my self i want to give it to him already and i just want you to give it to me and kill me of pleasure and please don't stop because you got me crazy for you my love Dejame ir a ti y hacerte mio, porque eres el chico con quien quiero pasar el resto de mi vida. La manera en que me haces desear hacer locuras y la manera en que me haces pensar en ti, día y noche, diciendome a mi misma que ya quiero dartelo y solamente quiero que me lo des y me mates me placer, y por favor no pares porque me enloqueces cariño.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

translations english to spanish !!

She is wearing a new outfit for the fashion show today. She has got on a pretty pink skirt on with a cute black belt and it's the new accessory in the market today when you got the right things to match it.

She also has on a blue blouse with brown cowgirl boots and it's a very cute outfit for the girls these days.

Her accessories include her blue necklace with her hoop earrings.

This guy has on something that looks like a normal outfit but it's even better!!

He has on a black basket ball shirt with blue jeans also his brown sneakers.

translations spanish to english !!

ancho

con permiso

de moda

el cajero

el probador

estrecho

la etiqueta

hacer juego con

citlalli said:

She is wearing a new outfit for the fashion show today. She has got on a pretty pink skirt on with a cute black belt and it's the new accessory in the market today when you got the right things to match it. Trae un traje nuevo hoy para el desfile de modas. Tiene puesta una bonita falda rosa con un lindo cinturón negro, y esto es el accesorio nuevo en el mercado hoy si se tiene con que combinarlo.

She also has on a blue blouse with brown cowgirl boots and it's a very cute outfit for the girls these days. También trae puesta una blusa azul con botas vaqueras color café y este es un traje muy lindo para las chicas hoy en día.

Her accessories include her blue necklace with her hoop earrings. Entre sus accesorios hay un collar azul y unas arracadas.

This guy has on something that looks like a normal outfit but it's even better!! Este chico trae puesto algo que se ve como un traje normal pero mucho mejor.

He has on a black basket ball shirt with blue jeans also his brown sneakers. Lleva una playera negra de basquetbol con pantalones de mezclilla, y trae tenis cafés.

***I used MEXICAN Spanish (of course )***

translations spanish to english !!

ancho wide/ loose

con permiso excuse me/ if you allow...

de moda fashionable

el cajero the cashier

el probador the changing/fitting room

estrecho narrow/tight

la etiqueta the label/tag

hacer juego con to match

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translations english to spanish!!!

i swear i am in love with a guy that has a pretty little heart i will stand by him through it all because he was always there for me and i want to give him sincere love and we can make it through the end i don't care what people think about us because the girls only want you and the guys wish they had me.

The best christmas gift i ever got was you and you really light up my world you showed me how to love and what it feels like to be in love i never felt this way about a guy before untill i had you in my life and when you know you feel this way it means you can never let go so i will tie you to my heart so we will stay together forever

she told me she was going to your house but i don't know what happended if she really wanted to be with you then she would have been there with you i don't know what happended to her i can't believe she kept you waiting for her and did not even spend the whole day with you that is not good
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 12-24-2009 at 03:17 PM.