Çakıl Taşları - Şebnem Ferah

Thread: Çakıl Taşları - Şebnem Ferah

Tags: Şebnem ferah, çakıl taşları
  1. Milochanzy said:

Question Çakıl Taşları - Şebnem Ferah

Hi,

I would appreciate if some one can translate the Song Çakıl Taşları by Şebnem Ferah.. I am Indian But recently discovered lovely Turkish songs from Şebnem Ferah. Though I cant understand Lyrics The Music is awesome! I Love Şebnem Ferah...!

Layla said:

Hello and welcome to the Forum!

Here is the translated song: Çakıl Taşları! You can find here the Turkish lyrics written clearly!

3. Milochanzy said:

Hi Layla,

I am delighted to see your response. You are super awesome... Now I am going to ask you Another favor... Do you any other artist that makes Music like Sebnem? I tried a few Turkish artist that I could on YouTube but none even close... Help me if you can... I am already feeling I should visit Turkey and meet Sebnem or attend any of her live shows.. Does Sebnem perform out of Turkey???

Thanks Dear!

Layla said:

Hello! You are very welcome! And thank, you!

To be honest, i don't know - but i am sure other people could give you some suggestions! I am not Turkish, so i don't know about the places where she performs! I'm sorry!

But i do tell you to go and visit Turkey! I want that badly, too!

5. Milochanzy said:

Hey Layla.. Why don't we play together ;-). Where are you by the way, meaning location. I am in USA. I am a Indian, here for job.

SiLvEr_MooN said:

I will give you a few names, I hope I can help you to find out some:

TEOMAN >>> There is a song Şebnem made a duet with him called "İki Yabancı". The other songs I recommend by him are "Bugün Benim Doğum Günüm", "Kupa Kızı ve Sinek Valesi", "Aşk Kırıntıları", "Gemiler", "İstanbul'da Sonbahar", "Gönülçelen", "Anlıyorsun Değil mi", "Uykusuz Her Gece"

ÖZLEM TEKİN >>> "Aşk Her Şeyi Affeder mi", "Dağları Deldim", "Hep Yek" (She has just recently released her new album)

EMRE AYDIN >>> "Afili Yalnızlık", "Belki Bir Gün Özlersin", "Bu Kez Anladım", "Bu Yağmurlar", "Dayan Yalnızlığım", "Git", "Hareket Vakti", "Kim Dokunduysa Sana", "Sensiz İstanbul'a Düşmanım", "Hoşça Kal" (He has also released his new album just recently)

MANGA >>> "Beni Benimle Bırak", "Dünyanın Sonuna Doğmuşum", "Bir Kadın Çizeceksin", "Bitti Rüya", "Dursun Zaman" (They will represent Turkey in Eurovision this year)

You can also try these singers: "MOR VE ÖTESİ", "SEKSENDÖRT", "HALUK LEVENT", "PAMELA", "DUMAN", "HAYKO CEPKİN", "ASLI", "DEMİR DEMİRKAN", "GRİPİN", "OGÜN SANLISOY", "FERİDUN DÜZAĞAÇ", "KARGO", "BADEM", "YÜKSEK SADAKAT", "GECE YOLCULARI", "GÖKÇE", "ATHENA"...

I hope you will like at least a few of these. I want you also to try "HANDE YENER", my favorite singer, believe me SHE ROCKS!!!