Solved: Converse Please.

Thread: Solved: Converse Please.

Tags: None
  1. matheus3461 said:

Default Solved: Converse Please.

Please help me transcribe the lyrics, thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD8jV_JmG_A

I need.Thanks Mixa

Mixalopoulos said:

Bad: So allow us to clarify for you. I'm Bad because, Number One I gotta have the last line on the first Bad Meets Evil song that we did. We personally feel like that my lyrics are a little more bad, and his are a little more evil.

Evil: Evil probably like mischievious, up to something, setting fire to the cat.

Bad: If you a fan of real rappity rap lyrical miracle spiritual, you should get this album, there's a lot of very good rapping on there...

Evil: There's a lot of good rapping on there, and then he raps too, so. The best part about it was for me to, to, give out say a line, and I just feel like, I wanna stop right here, and not complete the rhyme, cause I'd wonder what he would say to it, you know, cause we do think a lot alike right now. Our styles are kinda similar, but I think we rap about different sh*t. So a lot of times it would be like I wanna stop here, and see what he would say here, and then he would do the same, like he'd write a few lines and then, I would go away I wouldn't sit in the room while he was doing it, cause I'd wanna be surprised and the same for him.

Bad: We played up with a whole lot of new flow patterns too, some of the flow patterns I had never used before. A lot of them were me vibing off of him, I might do like my own rendition of what I'd heard him doing, flow wise, just the way that the words land on the beat. This is a real complex and real fun thing to do. Especially since we're like, nerds when it comes to the whole Hip Hop thing, at least he is.

Evil: Hip Hop, right, Hip Hop good looking nerd, Hip Hop, nerd.

Bad: Well as far as who's a better freestyler between me and him, I would definately have to say him. I've never been really good at freestyling I've always been a writer.

Evil: Although, me at this moment, would probably be a little rusty. I guess if someone had just asked me to freestyle, it might sound like sh*t, you know. Uh, it's one of those things like just erm, like picking up a basketball if you ain't picked one up, in a year or so, you might be a little rusty dribbling and sh*t at first, so you know what I'm saying, so, it's one of those things you gotta get back on the horse and ride. That was a good analogy right.

Bad: Like a knife you gotta keep sharpening it.

Evil: Yeah, it's like a knife you gotta keep sharpening, you know.

Bad: If the knife goes dull, then you won't even be able to cut butter.

Evil: Exactly.

Bad: So I think he's trying to say that he can't cut butter.

Evil: It's like a wall you gotta keep sanding. I think that this is dope, because, you know, Chuck Taylor's are so such an iconic sneaker, that it's like, you know, it's cool to give something to the fans too, you know, for them to get, exclusively. I couldn't have afforded Chuck's when I was a kid.

Bad: What? What kind of shoes did you have?

Evil: I was a little white trashy and didn't have much money, growing up so I always wanted a pair, but now I have my own pair.

Bad: I had alot of pairs, I loved Chuck's. I used to hoop in these. A certain amount of the proceeds is going to charity, so we're excited about that.

Evil: And that's good too.

Bad: And this is great man, this is a good thing to be part of. I'm wearing mine out.

Evil: Bad meets Chuck Taylor, Bad Meets Evil, Hell the Sequel, in stores June 14th.

Bad: Get your chance to win, a very very exclusive, autographed Bad Meets Evil Chuck Taylor Converse sneaker, via Twitter. This is my man Evil, and this is the shoe limited edition.

Evil: "Limited edition", well I don't know the next words, so. So limited edition pairs will be available...

Bad: Converse New York, and Converse Boston stores.

Evil: Bad Meets Evil, Chuck Taylor's. It's like a speaker you gotta keep replacing, or it goes out, it's like a lightbulb. Ah it's my cats.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.
  3. matheus3461 said:

Thanks Mixa. You are big man