Request Prewiev ..

Thread: Request Prewiev ..

Tags: None
  1. matheus3461 said:

Default Request Prewiev ..

Please help me transcribe the lyrics, thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXnB4...layer_embedded

Thanks for answer Mixa
  2. matheus3461 said:

Mixa can u write lyrics. ?

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by matheus3461 View Post
    Mixa can u write lyrics. ?
    Sorry dude, it's just too long and some of what they're saying I don't get.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.
  4. Arkady said:

English is not my first language. I've guessed a couple words I could not make out.

Crooked I, Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz and Royce da 5'9"

"Outnumbered, outspoken
    Outcasted, outweighted
    Outrageous odds are outlasted
    Outlandish
    So i learned to outwit em
    Outsmart em, out grow em
    And outfit em
    Cream, outbid em
    Team, cant outspit em
    Keep sleepin
    Your wet dream is out wit em
    Doin a lil yoga
    A lil kama*utra
    Steak outs *****
    Used to be a ramen noodle
    Heavy on B & Es
    Was a common shooter
    Compton ruger
    Moms call me con and lose ya
    I suggest you and your mans
    To regroup
    Bet against ya
    But probably cant recoup"

(from "Sun Doobie" lyrics)

One of the things that I don't get so much from the Slaughterhouse projects than I do from the solo projects is more introspective stuff. I feel like on the Slaughterhouse stuff you all kill it lyricly but on the solo stuff I feel like maybe because you have to share track with four people I don't feel like I get as much as introspective stuff that I would maybe on the Broken Wings Freestyle or you know some of the more personal stuff. Do you feel that in the new album we might get that?

A lot of it. We recommend the same thing. And I think that's mainly due to time restraints we were under. On the first album we were not able to be as creative as we would have liked to in a six day period. It would be a lot of that on a Sophomore Effort.

That ... any other missing element that you can think of. We are trying to discover all of our grounds this time and we got all the time in the world. We got obviously a better budget. We are just going to take our time and try to fill in all the gaps. I know he's about to say something...

Naw, I would just say that we did give you Raindrops and stuff to hint on letting you know that group as a whole still do those introspective things that we do as solo artists. (We gave you Pray). Yeah, exactly, Pray. Yes, so look forward to that...

Basically, what they said, I mean. I'm looking forward to it to make it kind of joints, those pretty much my favourite kind of joints, you know what I'm saying, like life music, things everybody can relate to, you know what I'm saying. It's like my favourite way to express myself. So... I'm looking forward to finding out what it's going to sound like the finished product of all four of us, intentionally going in and going in details about our lives or crazy production. I just think it's going to be wild.

I'm actually the only person in the group who never talks about anything... like they always... I just I can rap about guns all day and be happy but I'm working on that, I'm getting that from them. My next album actually's going to be very introspective so.

You've all had your major label situations and now Shady is the major label situation. How do you see this deal different from what you guys been dealing before the major label stuff?

For me, I'm trying not to look at what's different about the major label, I'm trying to look at what's different about me. I'm just a lot more knowledgeable, a lot older, just a lot wiser. And I'm more in tune with my career and where I want to gear it and where I want to lead it. So it would be different. I was extremely young when I singed to a major. 20, 21 years old. So it's kind of it all happened very fast.

I don't think it's just a label issue. I think it's a stage. I think we're on bigger stage now, you know what I'm saying. So I'm just looking forward to just doing what we all do, you know what I'm saying. We just rap. We're not really thinking about machine behind the music we make. We just are solely focused on making the dope music, you know? Major label, little label, any label, label, label, label... We're not going to do what labels do, we're going to do what the group does. So this'd be the best without appearing so. So we're not concerned about who's putting the record, where and what's going on. We just concentrate on the art and put the best product together and just run with it.

"You must be out of your mind
    You think you're fuc*in with us
    Suck on these n*ts
    Bi*ch hang it up, this game is over

Puffin loosies watchin "I Love Lucy" with Gary Busey
    Crazy! How the fuc* could you son me? I'm Shady!
    Will there ever come a day where they could slay me?
    I don't know, fifth month, black and yellow insect, maybe!
    'Til then I kill the bad man tryna slay me
    E'rything you kick weak, you speak kung fu-gazi
    All my homeboys, 2.0 boys
    Nickel I just picked up a Phantom, look how it Rolls Royce!
    Even if I wanted to quit I ain't got no choice
    Verses keep comin, I should invoice my own voice
    You should see the kind of a**es that my pole hoists
    Hoes be like diamonds in your chain mayne, so moist"

(from "2.0 Boys" lyrics)

?? role in the project

'This is Em right now. I can't talk to you.' That's his role. Royce is telling us that Em.. He wanted us to get a ?gram work and do what we have basicly been doing. He's a fan of a group and of course he has some ideas, some creative things he wants to do it. But just like I said he wants to 'add' to what we already do and that's the dope thing so the flow is not interrupted though we take on...

Who would mind (Right)

He's overseeing. Which is a great overseer to have. Like one of the best dudes ever to do hip-hop, to do music in general, you know what I'm saying.

He's best overseer to have.

He basicly just said we have him at our disposal. He obviously wants it to be about us. He doesn't want overdo his involvement and make it... He wants it to be about us, he wants it to showcase what we can naturally do. He wants the world to see what he sees. Anything that he can do... helping out with mixes, making beats, verse here, hook there, maybe giving us another hook idea, helping us pick a beat...like just anything. Executive producer if you will. I don't know if he's being that but this is kind of role he's playing right now.

So he wants you also to function like A n R? sorts of? no?

I think that naturally happened without happening just from camaraderie. He's an artist as well so if he has a dope beat, you know, just as a friend he would pass it to Royce. What do you think of this? Much more friend-like thing than A n R.

We're not going to do a song without running it by him so I guess you can call it that. I guess in the way.

I guess his role for me... the most impactful part of his role for me is just him being who he is. Like I mean you can be at a different label, have somebody in a suit ?trying to understand the culture of hip-hop, to understand the things that emcees go through in process of making music and albums and being on stage, performing and await. That comes with a job. He understands all that. So I think for me that's what's most impactful to me is just him being who he is and me understanding that he understands. Because for me it's about vision. And if you got somebody that's fully been in the trenches of this industry. Then when you come to them with your vision they're going to understand it. So I think that this part of his role is just a blessing.

Have you guy got a chance to start working on tracks here or you're still more on vibing out situation?

Both. We've started, got some skeletons around. But that was more of a jam session. Where we all just get together and toss ideas around and vibing. It was a jam session. That's exactly what it was.

We've just interviewed Yelawolf at South By Southwest. And he said that he's starting to feel the camaraderie between you guys and Em. You guys feel that? How's that? Is it just a natural thing?? jam session? kind of starting the building of each other. How does that work?

When four of us jam. We have been jamming for some years now together. I have not got a chance to do that creatively with Yelawolf but I can see... Anything aside from you know creative portion I understand exactly what he's saying. We spend some time together, we performed together, killed stages, my fans. So naturally as time goes on you feel a little closer than that you did at first so.

"Y-yea, yeah we them Slaughterhouse rock stars, the pitch is black
    We signing every ti**y out, we going tit for tat
    Now can you picture that?
    And how ironic is it that I'm riding round listening to Nickelback
    I'm back"

(from "The One Lyrics")

Joe, I saw on twitter that you're fan of Frank Ocean track 'Novacane'. Any chance that we can get you to hop on it?

We're just.. all the way here we were just 'Novacane'd out. ?He had his ? pod in there

Poor Royce. I feel bad for Royce. (I'm sharing a room with him) Me and Royce're in the same room and I know he's tired of it.

I liked the song too. I just didn't want to listen to it eighty times in a row.

You what it is for me to be perfectly honest with you as an artist... rarely today do I hear something that just takes me away. Because professionally I've been doing this a long time, I've been around immaculate writers. That song...

Are you all familiar with the song? You heard everything that they're talking about in there? alright? Ok. That sums him up in that chair like I was listening to it like I see why this guy likes this song. All they're talking about is bad bitc*es and doing drugs and being alone with the bad bitc*es and doing drugs and not having any more fun. (No) That's all the song is about.

But the way it's written. But when that song comes on (it takes you away?) (it took him away!) like I told Royce last night... a million words've come flying out of nowhere right in my head. So I'm not sure if this guy got such a cold following. This might be the first time when I mention the song on twitter and people hit me back saying -'don't you think about it. don't you put your verse on that record'. So I was like alright, let me just chill...