Cash vs. Space (ROUND 1)

Thread: Cash vs. Space (ROUND 1)

Tags: None

Zarex said:

Default Cash vs. Space (ROUND 1)

16 lines/8bars, no flips, check in, deadlin 48 hrs after check in
    Live a good, noble life and pay no attention as to whether gods exist. If they are just, they will judge you for your virtuous life, not your worship.

SK'nDeep said:

that was pretty funny. lol cash your up.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

come on cash get em!!!....

you know what your against. best come out hard dawg...
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  4. Cash said:

Yo Space, mothef*cker prepare to be erased, your bringing up the rear, yeah, last place
    I'mma rip off your face and lay waste, destroy
    See I'm the real McCoy, your nothing but my f*ckin' whipping boy
    You f*ckin panty waist space do you really wanna taste

Don't be in such a haste, this ain't a sprint kinda race
    It's a marathon and I'm running it fresh in my Sean John
    Just listen to my lexicon, can't you see I'm on a higher echelon
    When you got at me you picked the wrong one, Yeah motherf*cker I'm on one

I'm out for number one, I'm battle tested and fully rested
    Right about now I got you weak and stressing, I'm about to leave you in a deep depression
    Yeah, a hole, you a$s, this is no free pass, your my punching bag, Everlast
    When I'm done you'll be locked up in a body cast, see I'm in a whole other class, higher

I'm spittin' straight fire, truth be told cuz mamma said don't be a liar
    I kill you with my commas as I bring the drama like Osama and Obama, see me spitting like a llama
    In your eye, you cry, I'm your deepest fear, your nightmear
    See b*tch you cannot hide, by my rules you must abide, this isn't just a homicide its the start of MC genocide
    Last edited by Cash; 08-29-2011 at 02:07 PM.
  5. Saybers Lyricals said:

both came out hard but i have to go with Cash, i enjoyed his more

SK'nDeep said:

I liked cash too but I think Space and his word play hit harder. sorry cash.
    he got you in my P/o it was that last line closed it for me.

Good effort on your part Cash...

I Vote- Space Bar.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Zarex said:

So basically, Space came on more agressively, punches grabbed my attention alot more. You had multis and the flow was dope as ****. Punches came hard, didn't really waste lines IMO

Cash didn't have that agressiveness, the opener should grab me immediately but it didn't and from then on it was just like reading the lines basically. Need hard hitting punches.

Space took it with punches, multis, and flow so I vote for Space
    Live a good, noble life and pay no attention as to whether gods exist. If they are just, they will judge you for your virtuous life, not your worship.
  8. Cash said:

3-0...how you gonna just throw someone's vote out? Lame sauce....

Zarex said:

He did it cause there wasn't an explanation, back at our sites we do explanations to ensure no dickrides
  10. Cash said:

There's been plenty of votes w no "explanation" on other battles in THIS tournament and and they counted and NOW they don't...?? Really?? And there is plenty of **** riding going on....
  11. Cash said:

From Spacebar...."I don't have to earn my respect over a "No-Name" site like this, I'm not impressed with anyone on here besides Zarex, and that's my dude "
    Riding d*cks...c'mon son...and Karma was riding his sh*t too before I even dropped mine. I guess y'all like having each other's nuts on your face. Boys will be boys...

Zarex said:

Can you tell me the examples of the dickriding and yes for the original body of tournament rounds voting was lax on, should have specificed that for the battles including karma and space since they were additional they'd follow round 2 rules which was explanations since it should ideally be more intense and thus require feedback. If you want I can allow Sabers vote and allow voting to continue
  13. Cash said:

It's all good...it is what is.....and the d*ckriding is pretty transparent if you get the pubes out your eyes....

Zarex said:

Lmfao you brought it up, explain it since you seem so angry
  15. Cash said:

I ain't mad atcha...

Zarex said:

I just want you to list who is dickriding, not that hard lmfao

If you think I'm dickriding then that's pretty sad lol, I vote the way I believe it went. I believe Space throughout his whole diss got you. If you don't then don't hint at it or abstractly mention, ****in use the feedback to improve. lol i'm out
  17. Cash said:

Let's put it this way...I bet I can predict where certain peoples votes will go when certain people are battling...if you can't see that your a fool...take that faggut as$ mask off and maybe you can see. And you can jump on my di.ck anytime you want...I know you like penis...

Zarex said:

LMAO ***** just cuz u suck don't mean you can predict that you aren't gonna get votes. You suck, get over it, expand. Space is not from ATL, sites we are on have higher and different standards for battling. So don't come here *****ing and compaining that "BOO HOO I DIDN"T WIN, IDFK HOW, MUST BE DICKRIDES." GTFO if you got that behavior cuz heads up, you probably will not win a battle for a long *** time with your ****ing counterfeit crusty *** ones. Lmao ****ing wasting my time and ****

Zarex said:

This is like the Novi vs. Hopsin battle cept Hopsin can actually make good bars and ****. lmao and the mask isn't mine bro its MF Doom's. If you don't know who that ***** is then get the **** out ya dark closet and let ur wrists flow man
  20. Cash said:

Talk about a bunch of whiny b*tches...finish your circle jerk and bust a nut already....