Karma vs. Molo (Quarter Finals/Round 2)

Thread: Karma vs. Molo (Quarter Finals/Round 2)

Tags: None

Molotova said:

I've done a lot of freestyle battles when I was younger, but they were all in Dutch, so you wouldn't understand anyway. My English ain't advanced enough to freestyle and I have an accent when I speak, that's why u won't find any audio of me that is properly recorded. U start hatin' on people u don't even know shxt about. If u only had the slightest idea of how good I am at wordplay, punches, multi's and so on in my language u wouldn't be talking like this. Stop braggin' and callin' people names, it's not because u know how to battle that u have to act this way.
    I really hate kids like you thinking they're all that, dissing everyone else.
    I mean, even Space said that I came pretty hard, stop acting like my lines ain't worth shxt.
    1 <3

SK'nDeep said:

damn wahts going on now guys?
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Who said:

Quote Originally Posted by Molotova View Post
    I've done a lot of freestyle battles when I was younger, but they were all in Dutch, so you wouldn't understand anyway. My English ain't advanced enough to freestyle and I have an accent when I speak, that's why u won't find any audio of me that is properly recorded. U start hatin' on people u don't even know shxt about. If u only had the slightest idea of how good I am at wordplay, punches, multi's and so on in my language u wouldn't be talking like this. Stop braggin' and callin' people names, it's not because u know how to battle that u have to act this way.
    I really hate kids like you thinking they're all that, dissing everyone else.
    I mean, even Space said that I came pretty hard, stop acting like my lines ain't worth shxt.
    You got a sexy accent too!
    Brain is athletic, I let it run

SK'nDeep said:

Quote Originally Posted by Spacebar View Post
    holy shi.t that was a big *** explanation..
    yes, that was a long explination...lol damn boy.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  5. _SBU said:

you raised some interesting points Spacebar but if the ideal is for everybody to use the same fixed criteria in the same fixed order of importance.. then surely it's a bit formulaic and generic, limiting individuality of style.

your views on which aspects are important are no more 'correct' than anybody else's views.
    If some people view other aspects such as flow or originality or stylisation as highly important then who are you to tell them they're wrong just because you personally disagree?
    Try to enjoy the diversity of it all instead of forcing your own ideals/tastes onto others.

As it's just a fun and friendly tournament I think this talk of disallowing some of the votes is way off.
    just my personal opinion though, for whatever it's worth.

Peace.

SK'nDeep said:

Sorry guys, when I was a heavy weight I was 17 years old. Allot of stuff has obviously changed since then. I'm pushing 33 now. Yeah I know I'm am an old FUC* LOL I'm from the old school. Back in my day flow was very important. As you can see by my rhymes I live by it. Where I came from, text or no text. word play was important, punches were important and multi syllable rhymes were important.
    but if the flow was off. It counted against them. If the lines were too long it counted against them.
    So If it came to the word play, and punches karma ,You killed it. I voted for her because she kept it short and straight and to the point. I know I can't take it back. But this is still going on. Don't let one vote ruin the tourney. Don't leave until it's over guys...you must learn to overcome others personal opinions. Finnish what you started. Then do as you wish. You are proud of your lyrics and I know why.
    Talent!!! you two reek of it. It hurts the pride of any emcee who knows they are better and get's a different reaction then they expected. SO for that I apologize for being brought up differently.
    I do apologize on behave of my vote. But don't let my vote ruin it for you man...

I have grown to respect both of you. I will admit I hated you at first lol.

Since i'm from the old school, let me share something.

I remember when I was enemy's with my best friend. We did not like each other at all.
    One day we fought until we both had blood knuckles busted faces for damn near 15 minutes.
    We fought until we could no longer stand. We both dropped to the ground in pain. And layed there
    laughing about it. Man that was a day to remember. After we were beat to shi*
    We ended up shaking hands and settling out differences and became best of friends.

To make a long story short. Sometimes it takes fighting it out to settle the score. being our diffrences are not so diffrent after all.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

did you not read what I said...you blasted past all the important parts...I came from a diffrent generation than you bro...forget my vote if it means that much to you, to have karma a perfect KO. I don't care dawg...lets just say He won then... thats what you want anyway. I pointed out that he killed her with all of the said things above. but were I come from me being oldschool..and all. I guess it dosn't matter about my Personal Opinion...
    No disrespect to you or karma. But you must learn to take Criticism with out lossing your head man...
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  8. Saybers Lyricals said:

Umm.....Spacebar kinda explained everything so

I think Karma and Molo both had immense wordplay, Karma came stronger with the disses but overall i preferred Molotova's

Clear enough for you?

SK'nDeep said:

Look everyone. lets be men and not little boys. We are need to come to a conclusion. I am fed up!! enough is enough!! This was not suppose to go like this. Were is the respect and love? let's try to settle our differences and go on with the show. This has gone far enough...no point in it anymore.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  10. Cash said:

I vote for Molo...she had better flow and she's hotter. Karma is a p*ssy....
  11. Cash said:

Spacebar is a douche...
  12. Cash said:

Molo wins 5-1...next round....

SK'nDeep said:

Quote Originally Posted by Spacebar View Post
    stfu, you don't even know what wordplay is you dumb *****, LOL. do you even know what a punchline is?
    Are you speaking to me? Im confused??? I thought we had respect?
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

OK I was wondering about that. my bad.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  15. Cash said:

Karma and Spacebar are d*ckriders....
  16. Saybers Lyricals said:

How were the votes bias? "lol @ saber voting against meh cus i whooped his *** destroyed his pride
    ruined his diginity in our first battle". Trust me, i have nothing against you. I just generally liked molo more

@Space your just a ****-riding faggot, if you could get your head out of ur *** for two seconds you might realise there are other talented rappers than you and your freinds

Zarex said:

Yea Cash, for this battle, we need an explanation of the verses not what gets your **** hard. So until I see one, **** doesn't count. And I mean a real one, not a half assed one to hide ur disdain for Karma and Space. Mix and Saber slide and count. K. Someone fill me in on vote count along with who has voted and for who, this forum is a cluster**** of replies
    Live a good, noble life and pay no attention as to whether gods exist. If they are just, they will judge you for your virtuous life, not your worship.

Molotova said:

Karma and Space:
    I already fxcking said i didn't care.
    I told y'all bxtches i was not in the battle anymore.
    I told y'all karma could continue
    what the fxck is your problem
    Acting tough on internet, you write in fxcking purple and pink, Karma
    Gay xss motherfxckers
    I'M LAUGHIN' AT YOU BXTCHES
    1 <3

SK'nDeep said:

every one chill please...this is crazy...
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

Z good to see you back. homie....
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep